Colosal Visual Studio

Oranjestad, AW · View map

About Colosal Visual Studio

LET'S PLAN YOUR WEDDING IN ARUBA

We are husband and wife John and Marcia Zimmerman

First of all, congratulations for chosen Aruba for your wedding. What an exciting time for you and your families as you plan one of the most anticipated events of your lives. We are honored to be part of this exciting time in your life, we can't wait to get to know you!

We help couples who would like to have their Civil Wedding Ceremony and a small intimate wedding on the beach in Aruba. Colosal Visual Studio is a full services wedding planning company as well as professional wedding photographer. We can manage all details logistics of your day, so that every step along the way is an enjoyable one from our consultation to our very first meeting until the end of your seamless event. Including we offer professional wedding photography services.

With so many moving parts involved in wedding planning, there are many things we do that you may not be aware of. We go above and beyond to help make your special day a seamless and perfect event.

PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

A visual storyteller and documentary wedding photographer of love; I stand behind the cameras of Colosal Visual Studio. I strive to capture the beauty of your entire wedding day and that includes your guests and family members, the most important people in your life. The wedding photography I produce is created with honesty and integrity. My documentary wedding photography approach is all about capturing the special moments, the emotions and the energy throughout the day.

Your day will be filled with a wide range of joyful moments and interactions that provide an endless collection of precious images to capture. Not just the big moments but also those in-between; they can often be the most powerful: a loving gaze, a tear sliding down a cheek nor a tender moment with the flower girl; these images will be your memories, even if you did not notice them happening.

A professional wedding photographer should be all about telling the story of the day so that you can relive your memories through your photographs once the big day is over. Therefore your choice of photographer is key!"

40 Reviews for Colosal Visual Studio

40 Colosal Visual Studio Reviews

J
Jordan

Getting married on 07/27/2019

I was planning a sunset engagement proposal while on vacation in Aruba. While trying to make sure our moment was perfect, and keep it a secret from my then girlfriend, John went above and beyond to ... Read more help me devise a plan to turn a "free photoshoot" into a proposal so it could stay a surprise and we could get everything on camera. We are so glad we used John! His photos were crisp and clean, and he got phenomenal photos of our engagement. I have never had as many comments before from friends and family about how beautiful a set of photos were. I have to stand up for myself to prove that they're real! They are that beautiful. John is friendly, honest, and a man of his word. I cannot thank John enough for doing a tremendous job and going above and beyond to give us the best photos and experience possible. My expectations were exceeded!

N
Natalie

Married on 09/17/2018

John at Colosal was just superb from start to finish. Initial contact was made via the Renaissance Hotel, they introduced us to John and following a few emails and an international phonecall we asked ... Read more asked him to become our wedding planner! Communication was swift, easy and comprehensive - John was well informed about the legal requirements and he kept us up to date throughout the planning process. We cannot thank John and his wife Marcia enough. They made our wedding a stress free affair and we couldn’t be happier. They were exactly what any Bride and Groom would wish for when planning an overseas wedding - and believe me, if you’re planning an Aruban wedding, you cannot do it on your own!! Would highly recommend John and Colosal. Absolutely faultless service. Thank you again! Natalie & Jamie (UK based)

J
Jamie

Married on 08/16/2018

John and his wife were an absolutely amazing team! We are in love with our pictures from our wedding day. He was able to capture moments that will live in our hearts and memories forever! Thank you ... Read more so very much for the awesome job you guys did!!