Columbia Marriott

Columbia, SC · View map

About Columbia Marriott

Highlights
-Hotel event space is ideal for Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah's, Family Reunions, & all Social events
-Two ballrooms, Tremendous 2 story atrium makes this space ideal for all types of social & events
-Our Sales, Event, & Catering managers are on property to sell, plan, and execute your flawless event
-Creative food and beverage items created especially and individually just for you
-Our personal social specialist will not only plan your event but will be available during your even
-We do your event the old fashion way with care, pride, and excellence beyond all expectations

Catering
-Dinner

Specialty Services
-Specialty lighting services available

Weddings Certification
Dream weddings don't just happen, they're planned. Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help. After completing demanding coursework, each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner is qualified to coordinate weddings of all types, including ethnic and military weddings. Relying on experience, training, tradition and old-fashioned intuition, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail. That includes setting an event budget; deciding on a menu; arranging table settings; and finding florists, photographers, a band and other entertainment for the big day.

Columbia Marriott®

3 Columbia Marriott Reviews

C
Candice

Married on 06/09/2007

Columbia Marriott handled the entire reception for us and did an amazing job! Read more Columbia Marriott handled the entire reception for us and did an amazing job!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/27/2011

They handled my entire reception and it was FABULOUS! The coordinator at the hotel worked with me and always had my best interest in mind. It is a little expensive but compared to the other hotels in ... Read more the area, it's VERY reasonable!

A
Anjum

Married on 07/28/2006

3.5

Columbia Marriott was a great place to have our wedding reception. The coordinator I worked with took care of my requests and was very thoughtfull about planning things for me. We had Marriott cater ... Read more some food for thr recption which was wonderfull. The only step back is the price, they are on the expensive side but they can work with you. I would highly recommend them to couples.

Columbia Marriott FAQ