Columbia Wedding Photography

Lexington, SC · View map

About Columbia Wedding Photography

Columbia Wedding Photography is based in Lexington, South Carolina. The owner, Matt Brodie, has an artistic eye and a passion for perfection when it comes to photographing a couple's special day. The unique company blends commercial photography with the excitement and elegance of high-end wedding photography to deliver magazine-quality images. They specialize in weddings, engagements, and other events surrounding the wedding day.

Columbia Wedding Photography offers several different photographic styles, such as contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism. Other services offered by the company include:

• Additional hours

12 Columbia Wedding Photography Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 12/03/2016

I am a wedding coordinator and I had the pleasure of working with Matt at a wedding in December 2016. My bride was over the moon to hire him, after having second thoughts on her first photographer. ... Read more Matt put her mind at ease! He was easy to coordinate with prior to the wedding and did an amazing job capturing the day beautifully! I hope to have the opportunity to work with him again in the future. Jessica, JWK Weddings

L
Lauren

Married on 10/15/2016

I booked Matt for my daughter's wedding after speaking with him on the phone. Not only are his prices reasonable, but he is a pleasure to work with. During the wedding I never felt as if he was "in ... Read more the way" and he was extremely accommodating to any last minute photos we wanted and all the last minute changes. I could not have been happier and will recommend him highly. THANK YOU SO MUCH MATT!!!!!

S
Sara

Married on 12/31/2014

Matt is amazing to work with. He took beautiful images at our wedding and the photo booth was a hit with our guests! I would recommend him for anything. Great prices and so much fun! Read more Matt is amazing to work with. He took beautiful images at our wedding and the photo booth was a hit with our guests!!! I would recommend him for anything. Great prices and so much fun!