Comfort Inn College Park North

Beltsville, MD · View map

About Comfort Inn College Park North

The Fairfield Inn, Capital Beltway/I-95 is your ideal choice for Maryland and Washington DC hotels. We are conveniently located off I-95 Exit 29B. Easy access is provided to major area and businesses, including University of Maryland, FDA, NSA, USDA, Gardens Ice House, and Downtown Silver Spring. We are just 10 miles from our Nation's Capital sites, Washington, DC and 18 miles from Baltimore. Attractions such as the Smithsonian Institute, US Capitol, War Memorials, US Mint, The White House, MCI Center, Six Flags, Redskin Stadium, Baltimore Aquarium, Ravens Stadium, Oriole Park, Historic Laurel, Annapolis/ Naval Academy, and Mount Vernon. Whether it's a business trip or leisure, the Fairfield Inn, Capital Beltway/I-95 is a great location for you!
Experience our new bedding collection and feel right at home. Cotton-rich linens fresh for your arrival combined with thicker, comfy mattresses. And additional pillows fluffier than the sheep you won't be counting. Kick back, relax and enjoy the end of everyday!

1 Reviews for Comfort Inn College Park North

1 Comfort Inn College Park North Reviews

Mandy
Mandy

Married on 11/11/2017

0.5

Their Sales Department has HORRIBLE customer Service! I've been trying to call to set up a wedding block at this hotel for months now. I've called and left multiple messages for the sales department ... Read more department ("Ashley") who has never returned any of my calls. My sister has also called multiple times and left multiple messages - with you guessed it, NO RESPONSES! We finally got in touch with Ashley (once) told us on July 20th that she would get us the contract within the next week. It's been a month, with countless phone calls, no responses, and still no contract. I'm trying to bring this place thousands of dollars and this is how they respond?! If my wedding invitations weren't already printed with this hotel listed as the accommodations, I'd gladly take ALL of my business to the Sheraton across the street (By the way Comfort Inn - The Sheraton got my contract together THE FIRST TIME I CALLED THEM!) The Villa brides - BEWARE AND TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

Comfort Inn College Park North FAQ