Comforts of Whidbey Winery

Langley, WA · View map

About Comforts of Whidbey Winery

Our family run farm,vineyard, winery, tasting room and B&B is the perfect location for your wedding, reception, retreat, reunion, or just relaxing getaway. Situated on 22 acres overlooking the Puget Sound, our venue is the perfect location for a destination event.

We work with award wining vendors who can help make your event unique and memorable.

2 Reviews for Comforts of Whidbey Winery

2 Comforts of Whidbey Winery Reviews

C
Catherine

Married on 10/21/2017

I can not say enough good things about Comforts of Whidbey. The Venue is beautiful and functions for different types of events. Rita and Carl Comfort are very accommodating and helpful in planning ... Read more your event, but also in making it a success. No detail escapes Rita. Their wine is perfect, especially with the release of their new sparkling wines. The prep kitchen is a bonus to your caterer, as are the six suites on the upper level, perfect for out of town guests. If you want a Whidbey Island wedding or event, this is the place.

K
Katy

Married on 08/04/2018

Comforts of Whidbey is an absolutely beautiful place to have our wedding - I wouldn't have had it any other way. Rita and Carl are both so warm, friendly, and flexible. The winery, surrounding ... Read more gardens, and vineyard are picturesque. The tasting room is a beautiful space and flexible as it opens out to a wrap around porch that was perfect for cocktail hour. Not to mention that Comforts wine is excellent! When I first visited the winery, I knew it was the place I was going to get married. Couldn't imagine it any other way!

Comforts of Whidbey Winery FAQ