Commellini Estate

Spokane, WA · View map · Visit website

About Commellini Estate

Commellini Estate is a tranquil wedding venue located in Spokane, Washington. This historic venue dates back to 1941, when it was lovingly established by Albert and Leda Commellini. Even though this venue has been around for decades, it is still family owned and operated. Their private woodland venue contains a total of 200 acres and is perfect for hosting all stages of your wedding, including your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

On the Commellini Estate’s property, couples and guests will feel as if they have been whisked away to a private paradise. The property boasts not only forests, but also prairies, lawns, a nine-foot waterfall, and a creek. These gorgeous natural elements provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor weddings. Outdoors, couples have both covered and uncovered options. There are indoor options as well. In total, couples have six wedding and ceremony sites they can choose from. Your options include the Main Venue, Portico, Patio, Pond Site, La Capanna, and Creek Side. Regardless of the weather, with the different site options available your wedding will be able to continue on as planned. These spaces can be enjoyed with up to 300 of your closest friends and family. Couples are also welcome to use the entire gorgeous property for their photo backdrops.

When you host your wedding at Commellini Estate, you will truly get to experience the wedding of your dreams. In order to make that happen in the least stressful way possible, you will receive the assistance of an event coordinator as you plan your big day. The team also handles all of your setup and cleanup. There are package options available which try to be as all-inclusive as possible. Included in your package is a one-hour rehearsal. On your big day, you will get to enjoy no cut-off time and no noise restrictions. You will also get to take advantage of the following:

• Exclusive access to the venue and grounds
  • Thousands of classic and vintage decor items
  • Indoor Bathrooms (wheelchair accessible)
  • Commellini Estate team and coordinator onsite throughout the entire event to assisnt in making magic happen
  • Tables and Chairs, setup to your specificiaations
  • Parking Lot (with lights)
  • State of the art sound system
  • Lighting

D
Featured
Deni

Married on 06/23/2017

I'm speechless! My wedding was absolutely PERFECT, MEMORABLE, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC!... All thanks to Logan. He was so helpful, calming, organized, attentive, on-the-ball. He made my ... Read more wedding FLAWLESS. I couldn't have been happier with the results. It was everything I wanted and more. The whole team working on my wedding was really great.. Logan, his assistant, bartenders, even the parking attendants!! They really did me proud. I don't have a single complaint about anything! Everyone loved my wedding and told me how beautiful Commellini Estate was and how nice and helpful all the people were. I went with all of Logan's vendor recommendations and it took the stress out of most of the planning and everything was better than I could have imagined. I am so glad that my husband and I got married there and I would highly recommend Commellini Estate and Logan to anyone. I had an evening wedding and when the sun went down and all the lights turned on over the pond it was a breathtaking. My wedding really turned out to be a heart-stopping dream come true.

M
Mary Bentley

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Newly engaged shopping for a venue

Savannah was very pleasant with our first time visiting a venue and had many beautiful options to show us. She helped with ideas and pricing for the venue and food options. She made it out to the ... Read more venue even after an evening of a late night event and quite a few inches of snow!

S
Sheyenne

Married on 02/16/2019

Best wedding venue and food service in the whole world

I’ll be honest, my wedding was planned within two months and it was stressful. But when we decided to have our ceremony and reception here, Savannah was SO helpful with explaining what things are ... Read more going to look like. We lived out of states so it was hard to communicate but Savannah aa replied to our emails every day and even showed us photos of decor. On the day of the wedding, she was able to keep everyone together and made sure everything was going as scheduled like when the music should start and when toasts should happen. She was absolutely the best and the food here is to die for. It’s an authentic Italian restaurant with some history to it but it’s so beautiful no matter what season. Photos are by the photographer Amanda Muchmore-Parker!