Complete Weddings + Events

Clive, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Complete Weddings + Events

Complete Weddings + Events, Des Moines’ leading provider of event and wedding photography, videography, lighting, DJ services & photo booth rental.

Enjoy the planning and the party!

Planning your dream wedding or event should be simple and fun, and we firmly believe that having all our services under one roof makes planning easier on you. So relax. We’ve got this. Our job is to make this easy for you, your job is to enjoy the party!

3 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events

3 Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

Featured
User3269172

2+ years ago

We had Kevin as our DJ. He gave us the most perfect day I could've ever asked for. The company overall was very flexible and worked well with us when we had an unexpected DJ cancellation close to our ... Read more wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

B
Ben

Married on 08/27/2016

They were awesome. The process was simple and the service was great. Read more They were awesome. The process was simple and the service was great.

M
Mike

Married on 03/14/2015

1.0

I used the photo booth part of their service, the gentleman who came to do the photo booth was awesome. He was prompt and did the best that he could with the equipment given to him. This is where my ... Read more my positive experience ended. Their service states that you get a scrapbook and flash drive with the photo's. We pointed out an error and were told that they would fix it for the flash drive. We were married on 3/14/15 and today 5/12/15 I get my package containing my flash drive from USPS postage due. I can live with that part, however I open the photo's up and the color correction on name and date wasn't done as promised nor was the date corrected. This didn't ruin my day, but if you book their service please beware that they are very responsive up front but their back end follow up is absolutely the worst I've ever used. It's upsetting that I paid $800 for this service and had to fight so incredibly hard to get the final product to realize it's not what was promised to me.

Complete Weddings + Events FAQ