Complete Weddings + Events

Colorado Springs, CO · View map · Visit website

About Complete Weddings + Events

Complete Weddings + Events is a professional wedding and special event entertainment company located in Colorado Springs. This collaborative team understands that finding the perfect entertainment can be difficult amongst all the other items you need to cross off your to-do list, that's why they offer a wide variety of DJ and other entertainment services under one roof. Complete Weddings + Events will consult with you and your coordinators to help you select the best DJ for your wedding day.

Complete Weddings + Events offers a variety of services to help your DJ experience exceed your expectations. They work with a great number of DJs, each offering an array of music options paired with exceptional talent and experience in the wedding industry. Some of the DJ services offered include:

• MC
  • Video projection
  • Do-not-play list
  • Consultation

Other Services
Complete Weddings + Events is a full-service entertainment company that strives to bring your wedding to life. They provide a plethora of additional services that can be added on to your DJ package to make your wedding day even more exciting than it already is. Some of these services include:

• Photography

Summer

Married on 03/09/2019

1.2

Awful experience

I selected this company over dozens of others as I expected them to be 100% professional and I wouldn't have to worry about them on my wedding day. I was completely wrong. The attendant arrived late, ... Read more set up late, and looked like he came right off the street. Crazy pick hair, huge septum piercing, not even a button down shirt. I'm all about being yourself and being unique, but for a wedding I expected a uniform and perhaps even a comb run through his hair. The photo strips didn't have the template that I had requested even after verifying BEFORE booking that they could create it. The photo strips were extremely poor quality, had some folks heads cut off, almost all the strips had our names or dates cut off, pictures are blurry, etc When I asked the attendant about it he shrugged and said the printer was broken and there was nothing he could do. There was an awful gold filter on all the photos and i asked the attendant to remove it and he couldn't figure out how. We had intended these photos to be used for our scrapbook, now every time I see them I'm reminded that I chose poorly but selecting this company. It was extremely disappointing and a really awful experience for my wedding day. I would NEVER hire this company ever again. Honestly if I could rate them 0 stars I would have.

Complete Weddings + Events FAQ