COMPLETE weddings + events

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About COMPLETE weddings + events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding DJ company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This company provides lighting and photography services to complement their entertainment options. They offer a wide variety of DJ services to couples and will work with you and your partner to craft a remarkable event. COMPLETE weddings + events event lighting is affordable and will enhance the atmosphere of your wedding, making it a truly unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

COMPLETE weddings + events offers a photo booth and disco ball to enhance your wedding entertainment. Additional services and equipment include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This company also offers their photography services. They specialize in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage photography styles. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

R
Featured
Ruth

Married on 06/14/2019

When deciding on a photographer/videographer, we decided to go with one that our vendor recommended since they would know the venue the best. I checked out the website to one and they had the pricing ... Read more of the packages and what's included, which I really liked. When I called to setup an appointment they pretty much did everything over the phone. I was fine with that since I knew everything upfront before I agreed to anything. I still wanted to check out the other recommendation which was COMPLETE weddings + events. This was the BEST decision we've made. I went onto the website to request info and immediately after, I received a text message from Damon the General Manager. Thanking me for reaching out and asked what exactly was I looking for, I told him via text then we setup an appointment. The day before the appointment Arturo the Event Manager emailed me confirming my appointment and to find out what will we like to drink so they could have it ready. Wow talk about excellent service. From the time we stepped inside the WONDERFUL service continued. Everyone was friendly and asked did we need anything. While waiting for Damon they had us in the room playing slideshows & video's of their work. Once Damon came in he made us feel so comfortable our entire appointment was filled with laughter. He gave us some really good ideas that we will be using. He let us know our engagement session could be anywhere no matter the distance. That surprised us because the other place said we had to stay within Broward County. During our appointment I asked Damon who will be our actual photographer the day of the wedding? He informed us it will be Johnny and we could actually meet him now. Johnny's personality was EVERYTHING he gave me LIFE. We was sold after that. Amy was our photographer for our engagement photo's, she was nothing short of AMAZING. COMPLETE is the BEST!!!!!

Makinie
Makinie

Married on 05/05/2019

Dream Team with Many Specialties!

My husband and I selected a destination wedding and had no clue where to start planning a beach wedding from the Pacific Northwest. After countless hours of research, we opted for vendors who could ... Read more provide more than one service and as indicated by the company title, Complete Weddings + Events can do everything entertainment related. Our Event Manger Arturo spent quite a bit of time consulting with us via email, phone and once in-person (we flew from Seattle to meet all of our vendors). Shout-out to Damon the General Manager for those homemade cookies he gave us during our in-person consultation!! Arturo assembled a team that complimented my husband and I so well. My husband's family is mid-western (Italian-American )and mine is Caribbean-American, and I told Arturo straight up don't assign a DJ that doesn't know authentic Caribbean music. Arturo laughed and said "we got you.", and made sure we got DJ Marvin. The following was covered by Complete Weddings & Events: Lighting: Tory: What can I say, everything was in the right place to give a magical lavender effect. DJ - DJ Marvin: DJ Marvin was very polite. It started raining 30 minutes before our ceremony start time, and he offered to prop the door open to keep his equipment indoors, but have the ability to play outdoors if that's what we decided (then it started pouring, and we moved everything inside). He checked in with me before each part on our agenda for the wedding to make sure things went smoothly. DJ Marvin not only knows Caribbean music but reads the crowd in a matter of seconds. He got my family up and jumping right away. Even my 86 year old grampa danced!! He was so good, my husband danced, too! Miracle worker. Drone - Steve (operator) Did a fantastic job capturing our "first look/reveal" moments, as well as aerial view of the city. In fact, he did SO well that our final video looks almost like the ceremony was both indoors and outdoors. Photographer - Tony Bubble Machine - Tony (operator) What can I say about Tony? This man is an artist. He has an eye for the perfect moment. I was shy about having a male photographer, but he was so polite I felt comfortable right away. The way he directed my husband and I, I think we came off as natural (which we expressed concern about because we are generally camera shy and awkward). Tony even capitalized on moments we didn't expect, such as the double-rainbow that came out right as our ceremony ended. Our day-of planner thought of a send-off up the elevator, and Tony accommodated. It was funny riding up and down for the right shot but boy did he capture it. Videographer - Brennan Brennan was professional, prompt and captured my sisters and my getting ready moments. He kept a straight face and focused as we joked, cursed and did what ladies do when dressing together. We apologized for being crass, and he chuckled and said it was fine and continued filming. He seemed to capture candid moments, and towards the end of getting ready, did some staged shots with my sisters and mom which was fun. Finally, I'm not sure who put together our wedding video but it's so beautiful I cried watching it, and so did some of our friends and family AND a few family members have asked what songs were in the background. Full disclaimer: It takes a minimum of 12 weeks for the video, but its so worth the wait. Arturo did a great job giving us monthly updates of progress from photo development to where we were in the queue for the final video edits. Since we aren't from Miami, they even packaged the USBs for the photos and video so securely in magenta and lavender pouches. It's the small touches that really makes COMPLETE Weddings + Events Miami crew so wonderful. I'd give them 10 stars if we weren't limited to 5.

Megan
Megan

Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Marvin was our dream DJ for our dream day!

I'll start with Arturo and Rachel. I met them both at different bridal shows and they are awesome. We ended up working with Arturo after he followed up with us. He was so great and always prompt to ... Read more follow up and answer our questions. Now to Marvin! We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding than Marvin. He was easy to work with, kept our guests happy, and was so flexible with all of our wants! He truly made our day more special. We had so many cultures and backgrounds represented at our wedding from Irish to German to Jamaican to Cuban to Peruvian.... I can't even count how many nationalities! Plus a big group from South Florida and a big group from Texas, so the music was going to be tricky, but Marvin exceeded all of our expectations in making everyone feel included. Everyone had a wonderful time and we can't thank him enough for making our day so special!