Complete weddings + events

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Complete weddings + events

Complete weddings + events is a wedding Photography, Videography, DJ & Photobooth company in Fort Myers, Florida that serves all of Florida's gulf coast. This company is a full-service wedding entertainment and photography/videography business that will satisfy all of your wedding needs. They specialize in all aspects of your wedding in order to create an unforgettable event. Complete weddings + events offers many different packages to choose from and strives to be affordable to all couples.

The staff at Complete weddings + events can do it all. They have the most talented team of DJs, photographers and videographers in the Fort Myers, Tampa Bay, & Sarasota/Bradentons area. Their services include:

• Wedding & Event Photography & Videography
  • Disc Jockey Entertainment for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate, School Events & more...
  • Enclosed and Open Photo booth's to create, capture & share the fun!
  • Portable Audio Systems for Wedding Ceremonies
  • Up Lighting, Monograms and other special effects

83 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

83 Complete weddings + events Reviews

J
Featured
Jill Kingery

Married on 02/28/2019

The best of the best, Christine - Brennen - Joe, Complete Weddings and Events , you guys were Awesome!! Thanks for making everything perfect!

I was so lucky to have found Complete Weddings and Events at Fort Myers Fl for our destination wedding. With multiple vendors needed, having one person to communicate was great. The entire team( ... Read more team( photographer, video and DJ) were so awesome!! They each individually called and helped me plan the wedding and reception. I highly recommended Complete Weddings &Events !! 5 Stars to the group !!👊🏻

Madison
Madison Biederwolf

Married on 08/09/2019

Detailed Service

Martin was absolutely wonderful. He made this new experience such a breeze, and made sure to inform us how personable we can make all the music selections. He went through every intricate detail, and ... Read more was always there ready to help when I messaged him. Everyone raved to us how amazing the DJ was, and the music and loved how everyone was ready to dance on the dance floor. From the pre-ceremony, to ceremony, to cocktail, to reception, all my needs were taken care of, and absolutely perfect. Martin went out of his way to let me know when things were going on, or if there were any questions. Absolutely was a pleasure working with him and this company.

M
Mariela

Married on 04/20/2019

Words Cannot Describe the Quality!

OVERWHELMED! My fiance and I were married on 4/6/19 in Tampa. We used Complete for DJ (DJ Joe), Videography (by Jay), Photobooth (David) and up-lighting. We were blown away by the service and ... Read more quality of all the services provided. We live in VA and did much of the planning from out of state, needles to say it was a little nerve wracking using pretty only reviews to select our vendors, but oh man did they show up. We gave DJ Joe very little instruction throughout the night and he was AMAZING! So charismatic so fun and a wonderful energetic voice! The set up was so beautiful and he really did the best job ever. The photo-booth looked amazing and we had rave reviews! They had a halo light that gave everyone an amazing glow and were able to include our logo on the photo strips. Jay was the best at capturing all of the little moments for our video and I am so thrilled. He showed me a few sneak peaks of shots he captured and I cannot wait to see the final product. All around it was better than I could have imagined. Every thing was flawless, easy and the quality was above and beyond. We cannot thank the team enough and being out of state having one vendor with an online portal to handle all of the services made it a breeze.