Complete weddings + events

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Complete weddings + events

Complete weddings + events is a wedding Photography, Videography, DJ & Photobooth company in Fort Myers, Florida that serves all of Florida's gulf coast. This company is a full-service wedding entertainment and photography/videography business that will satisfy all of your wedding needs. They specialize in all aspects of your wedding in order to create an unforgettable event. Complete weddings + events offers many different packages to choose from and strives to be affordable to all couples.

The staff at Complete weddings + events can do it all. They have the most talented team of DJs, photographers and videographers in the Fort Myers, Tampa Bay, & Sarasota/Bradentons area. Their services include:

• Wedding & Event Photography & Videography
  • Disc Jockey Entertainment for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate, School Events & more...
  • Enclosed and Open Photo booth's to create, capture & share the fun!
  • Portable Audio Systems for Wedding Ceremonies
  • Up Lighting, Monograms and other special effects

82 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

82 Complete weddings + events Reviews

J
Featured
Jill Kingery

Married on 02/28/2019

The best of the best, Christine - Brennen - Joe, Complete Weddings and Events , you guys were Awesome!! Thanks for making everything perfect!

I was so lucky to have found Complete Weddings and Events at Fort Myers Fl for our destination wedding. With multiple vendors needed, having one person to communicate was great. The entire team( ... Read more team( photographer, video and DJ) were so awesome!! They each individually called and helped me plan the wedding and reception. I highly recommended Complete Weddings &Events !! 5 Stars to the group !!👊🏻

M
Mariela

Married on 04/20/2019

Words Cannot Describe the Quality!

OVERWHELMED! My fiance and I were married on 4/6/19 in Tampa. We used Complete for DJ (DJ Joe), Videography (by Jay), Photobooth (David) and up-lighting. We were blown away by the service and ... Read more quality of all the services provided. We live in VA and did much of the planning from out of state, needles to say it was a little nerve wracking using pretty only reviews to select our vendors, but oh man did they show up. We gave DJ Joe very little instruction throughout the night and he was AMAZING! So charismatic so fun and a wonderful energetic voice! The set up was so beautiful and he really did the best job ever. The photo-booth looked amazing and we had rave reviews! They had a halo light that gave everyone an amazing glow and were able to include our logo on the photo strips. Jay was the best at capturing all of the little moments for our video and I am so thrilled. He showed me a few sneak peaks of shots he captured and I cannot wait to see the final product. All around it was better than I could have imagined. Every thing was flawless, easy and the quality was above and beyond. We cannot thank the team enough and being out of state having one vendor with an online portal to handle all of the services made it a breeze.

J
Jenn

Married on 04/06/2019

Videographer was AMAZING, DJ not so much

I gave Complete Weddings + Events 5 stars solely because their videographer Brennan was absolutely incredible. The DJ we hired was awful... He sat down the whole time, didn't do the entrance like we ... Read more asked and spent time creating, when he played a song from one genre of music (for instance the 90's) he would WAY overplay that genre. There was silence in between songs and he was playing this from his phone so whenever he got a notification, the music would lower or stop. Everyone at our wedding called him DJ OOPS if that says anything.... I could go on but now we look back and laugh about it. I would like to say that the company itself was super apologetic about what happened and they gave us more video footage as compensation. We were very appreciative for what they did when we told them what happened. That being said, Brennan was the TOTAL opposite. He truly made up for the laughable DJ. He made it not only to where I was getting ready, but also to where my husband was getting ready and to the church all on time. He is a master at his craft. The video that we received still brings tears to our eyes even after watching it a million times now. I cannot thank Brennan enough for making such a beautiful video filled with memories we will cherish for a lifetime!