Complete Weddings + Events

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Complete Weddings + Events

Complete weddings + Events is a leading provider in event entertainment, including wedding photography, videography, lighting, DJ services and a photo booth. Couples may choose to customize packages to fit their wedding and budget needs.

Complete Weddings + Events can provide a variety of services to make your wedding planning experience stress-free. Their signature DJ package includes five hours of entertainment with the following services available:
Professional MC/event coordinator
Dance floor lighting
Full music library
Setup
Teardown

Other Services
For an affordable price, Complete Weddings + Events is dedicated to provide couples with expert photos, high-quality video, and timeless music. Couples may also add:

• MC

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 06/30/2018

A simple thank you is not enough for everything that Complete has done for us over the past year while planning our wedding. We booked our engagement photos with Complete, as well as wedding ... Read more photography and DJ services for our wedding reception. Through out the whole planning process Complete was very attentive, ALWAYS responsive to emails/phones calls and were always willing to meet face to face if it was needed. Josh was our DJ and he did an EXCELLENT job. He helped us plan our reception from start to finish, treated our guests so kindly, was easy going and so personable-made us as the bride and groom feel so comfortable and at ease. Josh even grabbed my dinner plate while I was at the buffet, asked what I wanted and told me to sit down, then brought my food to me to make sure I didn't accidentally drop food on my wedding dress. WHO WOULD HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT?! A small gesture but it was not forgotten. At the reception Josh made sure we were always taken care of, let us know what was going on, told us when and where to be. Having Josh completely take over the reception and run things was amazing. As bride and groom we were able to completely enjoy the night without a worry in the world and it was a BLAST! We got married on June 30th, one of the hottest days of the year, we booked two photographers for 9 hours from Complete...and they worked their tails off for us, never missing a beat! Jay and Torian (spelling?) worked so well together, had a game plan on how they were going to tackle the hot part of the day, followed up with me a few times the week before the wedding to check in and see if I needed anything. Best of all, they had GREAT ATTITUDES through out the long, hot day-never dropped a smile and never slowed down; their work ethic on that day was incredible. I could write so much more but this site cuts you off! You will NOT be disappointed if you book with Complete, I will always recommend them to any couple!

H
Holly

Married on 03/24/2018

My fiancé and I just completed our engagement photo session at Whitnall Park with photographers Jillian and Mark. They were amazingly kind, easy-going, creative, and professional. They made us feel so ... Read more so comfortable and we had tons of fun with them! They also showed us a few peek at the pictures and they were beautiful...this is coming from someone who usually freaks out at every picture taken of me! Thanks Jillian and Mark! -Holly and Jamison

J
Julie

Married on 02/10/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Complete! From the very beginning, they were outgoing, straight-forward, and only wanted the best for our wedding. After we booked a package with them, we had ... Read more our engagement photos done and they turned out absolutely beautiful. Josh connected us with a wonderful DJ, photographer, and videographer for the wedding and all of them did an outstanding job. They travelled to our house and venue, came early to set up & even stayed a little late to get the job done! If anyone is looking for a complete package with the pros, Complete Weddings + Events of Milwaukee is the way to go! 11/10 stars for sure!!