Complete weddings + events

Lancaster, PA · View map

About Complete weddings + events

Complete Music DJ Service... Creating Lifelong Memories!
Complete Music has been entertaining people since 1973. We have become North America's most popular Wedding DJ entertainment company by making each event the most important event we will ever do. Your wedding will be one of the most important days in your life; you deserve a proven leader when it comes to your reception.

Why should you use Complete Music DJ Service?
Complete Music DJ Service is the leader in Wedding Reception DJ entertainment. We have more professional industry experience than anyone else. Our equipment produces crystal clear digital audio at a volume that allows your guests to visit as well as dance. We keep up with the latest wedding music and reception dances and are the leaders at creating new fun ways to get people involved.

Complete Video... Capturing Lifelong Memories
Complete Video is the leader in event videography. Our wedding videographers will capture your event with style and quality that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Why video?
How will you remember things? Studies have shown that, if just left to memory, almost 90% of your wedding day will be forgotten over time. Complete Video professionals can capture all your memories so you can enjoy them now and forever.

The quality of your video is a direct result of the quality of the company you hire. A poor video will gather dust on your bookshelf. A Complete Video product will be cherished often by you and future generations.

Complete Music & Video is on Facebook! Become a fan of Complete Music & Video and keep up to date with the latest promotions, sweepstakes, and amazing products. View the Complete Music & Video page on Facebook

973 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

973 Complete weddings + events Reviews

Amy
Amy

Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing service and outstanding professionalism

"Everything was on time, staff was professional, engaging and fun! I felt like the DJ - Bruce was super awesome and engages my guests. He played all the music we asked for and played a variety of ... Read more perfect songs that helped people to get up and dance or mingle. Alex our photographer was AMAZING!!! I can not say enough about how much we loved him. He was personable, energetic, courteous and so on top of everything. He is absolutely the best!!! Just loved him! Christian was funny and very attentive to our needs! He was kind and remembered everything we had spoken about! I loved working with everyone from complete!

Sydnee
Sydnee Jackson

Married on 07/27/2019

An Unforgettable Day

"My fiancé and I just got married on July 27th. We had the pleasure of having Corey as our videographer and John as our DJ! They both are awesome at what they do! Corey was very active with capturing ... Read more capturing every moment! I can’t wait to see the finish product! John was an energetic and very detailed oriented DJ! I would recommend these two at ANYONES wedding!"

J
Julie W

Married on 07/20/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Chris was our DJ and we loved him! He did a fantastic job communicating with us and our event couldn’t have gone smoother. Read more Chris was our DJ and we loved him!! He did a fantastic job communicating with us and our event couldn’t have gone smoother.