Complete Weddings + Events

Sioux Falls, SD · View map · Visit website

About Complete Weddings + Events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo Booth, Event Lighting company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Since 1992, we have provided entertainment services in the areas that surround South Dakota, including Sioux City, Brookings, Okoboji, and Mitchell. Planning your dream wedding or event should be simple and fun, and we firmly believe that having all our services under one roof makes planning easier on you. So relax. We’ve got this. Our job is to make this easy for you, your job is to enjoy the party!

81 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events

81 Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 06/23/2018

Ian did a great job. He helped everyone through the dances and kept the situation running smoothly. He was especially attentive to how we wanted to be announced. Ian kept me calm and was essentially a ... Read more bride-therapist more than a few times. I am so happy we chose him and Complete. The photo booth was a big hit. I am glad that we decided to go for it. The resulting photos are just precious and really funny. Thank you so much for everything.

D
Dana Bachmeier

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Excellent DJ Services

Complete Weddings and Events was the perfect fit for our wedding reception! Our DJ, Tanner was amazing. He did a perfect job with the music selection and making sure us and our guests were always ... Read more having a good time. They have a wide selection of DJ’s, so there is bound to be a good fit for everyone. Definitely recommend this company! -Dana & Drake

K
Kony C

Married on 03/10/2019

Barbara is an amazing photographer

My wedding just concluded on March 17 at Caffe Luna, and I have to say it was an amazing experience. My DJ was Billy and photographer was Barbara and without them I would not have had the best wedding ... Read more experience. Moreover, for all their professionalism and care, the pricing was so reasonable. Ted gave me a great deal by combining costs together. I am eternally grateful to Billy and Barbara and thank them profusely for making my wedding the amazing and most exciting day of my life. Specifically for Barbara, I have to say she was so experienced, kind, gentle, and a calming presence for me. She helped me pose for pictures even when I felt like I looked silly, and I'm so awkward in front of a camera, but she never let me think that. She was so great!