COMPLETE weddings + events

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About COMPLETE weddings + events

WE DO... Photography | DJ | Video | Photo Booth | Uplighting

Whatever you need to set the stage for a flawless event, we have you covered. Complete Weddings + Events has gathered the most talented wedding photographers, videographers, and DJs in creating and capturing special memories of your day.

Expert photos, high-quality video, timeless music and unforgettable events at an affordable price: We Do.

Contact us for questions:

Maxine
Maxine Younes

Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal

Thank you all for everything! I have nothing but good things to say about Jonathan and Tanya, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Tory or Beau but the lighting was amazing. It really did change the ... Read more look of the room entirely and I loved it. Jonathan is such a sweetheart and I could tell he is very genuine, I am excited to get the footage from him and Tanya was so friendly and worked the photo booth with ease. Your staff in general is just amazing and very professional. I want to thank you and Damon as well for coordinating everything before hand. I am beyond pleased with your company. I will be recommending you to my friends and family in the future.

M
Mackenzie O'mealey

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

We hired Complete for photography, videography, and DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service we got! It was very personalized and Ryan was always reachable and willing to help in any way. We ... Read more loved everything about Complete!

J
Jessie

Married on 08/25/2018

Ryan was completely AMAZING! My guests were raving about how good of a time they had because of him! He interacted with everyone and kept the party going all night! He asked us what must haves we ... Read more needed and filled in the gaps perfectly. Would definitively recommend and use again!