COMPLETE weddings + events

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About COMPLETE weddings + events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding DJ company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This professional event company offers a huge selection of event services, including DJs, photo, video, lighting, and more. No matter what your vision or needs, COMPLETE weddings + events will help bring your unique event to life, at an affordable price.

COMPLETE weddings + events offers a variety of services, ranging from music and entertainment to photo, video, and lighting. With so many available services, you are able to mix and match exactly what things you need to create the perfect wedding package to suit your vision and budget. COMPLETE weddings + events can be there for you throughout the entire process, and give you all of the services necessary to ensure that you are relaxed and stress-free the entire time. Get everything you need for an unforgettable event, including contemporary photography, high quality, cinematic videography, and timeless, fun music services.

5 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

5 COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding dj

We used Ryan as the dj at our wedding and he was completely amazing! He got all of our guests up and dancing and everyone had a great time! He was also so helpful with everything the whole night and ... Read more helped make our day run so smoothly and stress free! I would 10/10 recommend!

Maxine
Maxine Younes

Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal

Thank you all for everything! I have nothing but good things to say about Jonathan and Tanya, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Tory or Beau but the lighting was amazing. It really did change the ... Read more look of the room entirely and I loved it. Jonathan is such a sweetheart and I could tell he is very genuine, I am excited to get the footage from him and Tanya was so friendly and worked the photo booth with ease. Your staff in general is just amazing and very professional. I want to thank you and Damon as well for coordinating everything before hand. I am beyond pleased with your company. I will be recommending you to my friends and family in the future.

M
Mackenzie O'mealey

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

We hired Complete for photography, videography, and DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service we got! It was very personalized and Ryan was always reachable and willing to help in any way. We ... Read more loved everything about Complete!