Completely Coordinated

Edmond, OK · View map · Visit website

About Completely Coordinated

Completely Coordinated is a wedding planning company based in Edmond, Oklahoma, also serving the entire Oklahoma City area. This team of professional coordinators offers day-of planning services, to ensure that your big day runs as smoothly as possible. With a wide variety of day-of coordination services, this skilled team of coordinators is ready to make your day great from start to finish!

Completely Coordinated offers their expertise in day-of coordination to couples all over the state. They can assist with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, to make sure that every detail is accounted for and nothing is overlooked. You can take the stress out of your wedding day with the following services:

• Partial planning

A
Ashley Owens

Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Cindy was amazing! She was such a huge help to ensure our daughters day was perfect! Read more Cindy was amazing! She was such a huge help to ensure our daughters day was perfect!

S
Sydney Jensen

Married on 06/08/2019

Weekend of coordinating

I hired Cindy to do weekend of coordinating for my wedding. She was absolutely fantastic from the moment I hired her and always responded quickly to me and checked up on me frequently during my ... Read more wedding planning process. Cindy was a major help during my rehearsal and the wedding itself because I had no idea what I was doing.

L
Lacie Landers

Married on 06/01/2019

Just what we needed!

Although we wanted to plan all the details, we needed someone to carry-out our wishes on wedding day. Cindy was the perfect solution! She reviewed our ideas, made valuable suggestions, respected our ... Read more decisions, and helped lower everyone's stress level!