Composure Events

Kansas City, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Composure Events

Composure Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Kansas City, Missouri that focuses on composing contemporary, innovative, and uniquely stunning events and experiences. This passionate team of planners produce and execute weddings that fit your style, personality, and brand as a couple. In addition, they can work with you to find the right vendors for your big day that will match your wedding brand.

Composure Events will meet with you during a complimentary consultation to create a customized package based on your wedding event and needs. They offer full and partial planning services, helping with your budget, event design, guest list, timeline, to-do lists, and vendors. On the day of the wedding, one of the planners can serve as the day-of coordinator to ensure everything runs smoothly. Composure has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Traditional weddings

Rob
Rob Sullivan

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely the Best

Cori was amazing in helping me, the Mother of the Bride and my daughter, the Bride create a beautiful, STRESS FREE and magical wedding day! Cori was also such a delight to work with. I hired Cori as a ... Read more a “Day of Coordinator” and she went well over the call of duty, not only the day of, but several months prior to the wedding day. She met with us about two months prior to the wedding and again two weeks before. Her detailed meetings assured us that every little detail had been covered and she was able to determine when something still needed to be addressed. She contacted all our vendors and coordinated delivery, set-up times, etc. for the day of. She had everything set up at the church, was instrumental in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly, packed everything up from the church, i.e. signs, guest book, flowers, photos, etc. and headed to the reception to set up everything there. My husband and I did not have to do anything that day except to enjoy our daughter’s big day! When we arrived at the reception approximately 45 minutes before cocktail hour, Cori had everything in order!!! She was instrumental in keeping our timeline of events (that she created for us) and when the reception was over, she had all the gifts and our décor (there was lots) boxed and ready for us to take home. We honestly could not have enjoyed the day with out her. She was absolutely the BEST!

B
B. C.

Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Expectations

I don’t know where to even begin with Cori! I am so beyond grateful for her help, professionalism, energy, expertise, and relational approach to everything. My husband and I were both medical students ... Read more and we had a 4-month engagement, so finding the time to plan a wedding was a challenge to say the least. We had hired a full-service wedding planner at the beginning, but ended up ending our contract with her 2-weeks in because she just wasn’t a good fit for what we needed with our crunched timeline and our limited time available to spend making decisions etc. We took the plunge of planning the wedding ourselves and we chose El Torreón as our venue. We were happy to find out that we got coordinator service as a part of the package, but we had no idea how incredibly valuable that service would be. We met with Cori and her assistant Alesha for the first time 2 months before our wedding and we were blown away by their energy, punctuality, and expertise. Cori has a way of taking any level of organization or chaos and making you feel very confident that everything will turn out perfect. She gave us very clear and simple check lists of things we needed to do, and she took everything else off of our plates, which was extremely appreciated as I was studying for my board exam and my husband was going through the Residency match. Cori coordinated all of our vendors seamlessly and we didn’t have to do a thing to make sure all the vendors had the information and directions that they needed. On the wedding day itself, Cori was a gift from God. She made sure everything was in place, all details were covered, and that everything ran smoothly. She intervened to calm family drama, fixed bouquets that were just a bit overdone, and made sure that special moments were protected. Throughout the entire process, every interaction with Cori felt like talking to a best friend who was there to do anything to make our wedding perfect. Her assistant Alesha was also incredible, working behind the scenes so perfectly that I barely even saw her! But many family members told me about how she was always in the background doing the leg work and overseeing the details. Most importantly, Cori and Alesha made sure that my husband and I experienced the wedding of our dreams and we just wish there were better words to express our gratitude!

T
Tara Tubbesing

Married on 03/30/2019

Hiring Compusure Events is One of the Best Decisions Ever!

Cori and her team are outstanding! She is incredibly organized and professional. She helped us to stay calm during very stressful moments with her sense of ease and composure. Our wedding day was ... Read more relatively seamless and that is primarily because Cori had it all under control. Our guests commented on how smoothly everything went and how stress free it seemed. If I had it all to do over again, I would absolutely choose Cori to be our wedding planner. She is worth every cent that you pay her and more!