Con Brio Ensembles

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Con Brio Ensembles

Winner of Wedding Wire 2017, 2018 and 2019 Couples Choice Awards and ranking among the top 5% of wedding professionals on Wedding Wire, Con Brio Ensembles is the premier live music service provider in South Florida, Los Angeles, and New York Tristate Area. With decades of experience, we built an unparalleled network of award winning-professionals, and a vast collection of musical repertoire for any type of ensemble encompassing many genres. Our specialties include Jazz, Broadway, Latin, Pop, Film music and many other genres. Our staff arranger will accommodate all of your special song requests. Financing options available.

Ensembles

• Jazz Band
• Jazz Quintet, Quartet, Trio
• Symphony Orchestra
• Chamber Orchestra
• Other ensembles of your choice

Events

• Funerals and Memorial Services
• Recording Sessions
• Rehearsal Dinners
• Graduation Ceremonies
• Chamber Music ConcertsAudio equipment rentals available. For more details please call 786.600.2737

62 Reviews for Con Brio Ensembles

62 Con Brio Ensembles Reviews

D
Featured
Daniela Scarpetta

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing musicians for a great price!

We loved the music from ConBrio! Working with them from the very beginning was super easy as they were very accommodating and super responsive. I was even able to venmo them for payment. I worked with ... Read more Aziz throughout the whole process and he was a pleasure to work with. We hired ConBrio to play for one hour before our ceremony (as we were having a pre-cocktail hour) and then for the ceremony. We had a string trio (with one cello and 2 violins). We selected about 20 songs from their song list for the precocktail hour. For the ceremony, I wanted my bridal entry song to be "speechless by Dan & Shay" - even though it wasn't part of their song list, Aziz was super accommodating and said that they would learn it for me free of cost! We got married outside (next to the beach) and the sound quality was super great (no need for speakers). They were super professional and great musicians. My guests loved the music and my husband and I loved the music during the ceremony as well! Perfectly executed. I would recommend Aziz and ConBrio 10/10 times - they will be great for your wedding! From: A bride with very high expectations :)

K
Kimberly

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Bat Mitzvah

Excellent ensemble, easy to coordinate and very reasonably priced. Broad range of music to suit any tastes, even my 13 year old daughter! Read more Excellent ensemble, easy to coordinate and very reasonably priced. Broad range of music to suit any tastes, even my 13 year old daughter!

B
B Wilson

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Enjoyed working with you

Dear Con Brio Ensembles, Thank you for making our Easter Service a success. You are excellent musicians and we enjoyed working with you. Read more Dear Con Brio Ensembles, Thank you for making our Easter Service a success. You are excellent musicians and we enjoyed working with you.