Concinnity Ceremonies

Newfane, VT · View map

About Concinnity Ceremonies

I am: Fiona Creed Chevalier Life-Cycle Celebrant

This I believe: Ceremony is all about you. I listen to you and weave your story with your beliefs and desires to create a ceremony for you, your family, and your community. I believe in the power of taking time to make a moment special. Whether it is to honor a being coming into the world, the transitions one goes through in life or a life that has past; it is all important. Every life, every story deserves to be told with love and grace and joy. Ceremony can range from large and formal to the most intimate of a single person lighting a candle. It is that time of reflection to honor where you are in life that makes it all worthwhile. I will help you to create the most amazing ceremony that suits your needs, by being present with you, sharing my knowledge with you, and being with you every step of the way.

19 Reviews for Concinnity Ceremonies

19 Concinnity Ceremonies Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 05/19/2018

It's been a few weeks since our wedding and we have still been getting questions like, “How was the ceremony done? ” “Did you write all of it? ” and comments such as “That was the most beautiful ... Read more ceremony we have ever seen” "It was so customized." And all of that credit is due to the brilliant work by Fiona. She asked us questions and learned about our relationship and weaved together a ceremony that brought in our own requests, and then added additional supporting elements to it. Also, weddings are hectic things! However, with Fiona helming the ceremony we could breath and focus on the meaning of being together on that day in that moment. Some of the best money we spent on the wedding was hiring her to officiate it. We are truly thankful that Fiona was our officiant and would choose to work with her again anytime!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/14/2017

From the first time my fiancé and I spoke to Fiona we were in aw of her calm demeanor and beautiful soul. Fiona truly is one of a kind and put together a ceremony beyond our wildest dreams. Fiona went ... Read more above and beyond, taking the time to ask us each several thought provoking questions, that we had to answer from our heart and soul. Fiona took all the answers to our questions and incorporated them into the most personable, intimate, and heartfelt ceremony one could imagine. I was left in tears of joy after reading a draft of the words Fiona would say on the most special day of our life. Fiona also helped us put together a timeline for our ceremony and was willing to help in anyway she could. It takes someone very special to put together a ceremony like the one we had. If you are blessed to have Fiona on your special day you will be more than lucky.

K
Karen

Married on 09/16/2017

Fiona was a fantastic person to have officiate our wedding - she sends out questionnaires to help her draft up the ceremony but is so super flexible with anything you want to do. We even made ... Read more adjustments within a week or two of the ceremony and she was so great about it! I always felt like she wanted to make sure she developed the ceremony that best fit us. And she is such a calm and easy going person - which really is an important thing when it could be a stressful day!