Concord Country Club

West Chester, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Concord Country Club

Concord Country Club is a hotel, restaurant and wedding venue located in Concordville, Pennsylvania. With rolling green hill that surround a unique pebbled exterior, this venue exudes elegance, class and beauty. Their Pub, Grille Room, with lovely views also makes it an attractive venue for ceremonies and special events.

Facilities and Capacity
Concord Country Club is a cozy venue that can accommodate up to 220 wedding guests. With a gorgeous rock exterior and club house, paved roads, tall whimsical trees, and a glistening pond, this venue is idyllic and picturesque for a lovely and romantic wedding. Their indoor ballrooms features large windows for plenty of natural light, white crisp walls and a spacious dance floor for all of your once-in-a-lifetime memories to take place. If you're looking for a pristine, clean, and romantically lit place to say “I do”, look no further than their historic and charming country club.

Concord Country Club offers premiere and top-notch service to all of their clients. Their talented and professional teams works closely with their couples to ensure their wedding is whimsical and truly unforgettable. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Engagement party
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner

Cuisine
With three WeddingWire awards under their belts, their culinary team provides incredible and mouth-watering dishes their clients will love. They offer a selection of delectable wedding menus for their happy couples to choose between. From custom desserts to delicious entrees, they are here to accommodate your tastes and preferences for your wedding day.

Other Services
Concord Country Club proudly offers their property and services to other special events. They love bringing couples' events to life! They also have junior golf, swimming, and tennis programs for customers to enjoy. They service the following events in addition to weddings:

• Corporate events

A
Amanda Will

Married on 06/29/2019

Ccc book now!

This wedding venue was an absolute dream. My husband and I shopped around for a while. We were looking for a venue that was beautiful, elegant, and classic as well as affordable with a current and ... Read more knowledgeable staff. We found everything we needed right here at CCC. During the tour we fell in love with the stunning ball room and breathtaking views. The icing on the cake was the reasonable price (with so much included) and the absolutely fabulous on site coordinators Christine & David. Christine and David never once said "no" during our planning process. They were willing to negotiate and do anything to make us happy. To say they went above and beyond would be the understatement of the year. For example, my husband I were dying to get married outside on the beautiful ceremony grounds, however, the rain had other plans that day. It was pouring rain up until the last possible second. Even though Christine and David had set up the most romantic and intimate space inside (flowers, candles, seriously gorgeous) the moved the whole ceremony outside just in time to make our dreams come true and they did it with big smiles on their faces! The staff was kind and well prepared. The entire reception went smoothly without a single issue. Our photos are gorgeous both inside and outside of the club! Best venue ever hands down. I will recommend this venue to anyone for any reason for the rest of my life :)

A
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Reception

My husband and I couldn't ask for a better day. Christine was professional from day one of emails to the food tasting/picking out the table clothes and setting up the morning of our wedding. David was ... Read more amazing at night and made sure everything went perfectly without a hitch. They are the perfect team! The views from the patio and main dining room were beautiful over the greens. Cocktail hour was delicious from the cheesesteak station to our signature cocktail drink. We chose the duet plate (filet and crab cake) for our meal and the filet was cooked perfectly medium rare and tasted delish. My dad said he had one of the best old fashions hes ever had, so kudos to the bartenders!

L
Lauren Butterfield

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

My husband and I had our wedding at the Concord this weekend and everything was absolutely perfect. All of our guests raved about how amazing the food was. The drinks were great and the bartender and ... Read more wait staff were prompt and polite and totally on the ball. Christine was a pleasure to work with and plan our big day with. She took great care of us through the entire process, I couldn't be happier with her service. We were originally planning for an outdoor ceremony but with the weather on Saturday we ended up opting to move inside and she made sure everything was still beautiful and romantic for us for our ceremony. The banquet manager was fantastic also, he made sure the reception ran smoothly and that we were all having fun and still getting through all the things that we wanted/needed to do. I have no complaints at all, I would recommend this venue to any couple looking for a place for their ceremony, reception, or both like we did!