Concorde Banquets

Lake Zurich, IL · View map · Visit website

About Concorde Banquets

Concorde Banquets offers a classic wedding venue for couples in the Chicago area. The private setting allows couples to host large weddings and events. Couples can enjoy lush greens and grand ballroom receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue gives couples the best of both worlds. Indoor and outdoor spaces are available for ceremonies and receptions. The ponds are located on the greens of the property. Normally this space is a resting spot for swans and provides the perfect backdrop for any outdoor receptions. The ballroom spaces provide a large setting for up to 800 guests.

For 30 years their event planning team has provided exceptional service to its guest. Their team helps to coordinate timelines, set up event rentals and provide an in-house catering option for the convenience of the couple.

Cuisine
Concorde Banquets offers meals from brunch to dessert. Their menu allows couples to take advantage of full-service plated meals. Packages feature three-course meals, alcohol packages and coffee stations.

316 Reviews for Concorde Banquets

316 Concorde Banquets Reviews

B
Bryan Laughlin

Married on 04/13/2019

A night to remember

Where do I even begin? My wife and I had our reception on Saturday, April 13th and it was amazing. I have spent the better part of 10 years in the wedding industry, as a lighting, entertainment, and ... Read more production company, and have worked with well over 1000 venues. John and his staff at Concorde were by far the best. John made Rachel and I feel like stars and helped take our vision to the next level. He looked out for our best interests and was present all night to ensure everything went smoothly. It’s hard for a venue owner to allow us to go outside the box, bringing in high end production, and trust us. Not only did John do that, but he was more than accommodating. I just can’t say enough about how amazing everyone was and how well they took care of us. Everyone is amazing. This venue is highly recommended and the food is incredible. BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!

A
Angela

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Wedding

My husband and I recently held our wedding reception at Concorde. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! John, Peter, and Pat were so wonderful to work with. They all made sure that every detail ... Read more was exactly how we wanted it. The day of, the room looked beautiful, everything was prepared exactly as we asked for, the food tasted amazing, and the staff was amazing and friendly! Couldn’t have chose a better venue for our special day!

K
Kalissa

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect experience

Trusted, quality vendor. John made every detail so easy and perfect. From the room to the food, everything was amazing! Read more Trusted, quality vendor. John made every detail so easy and perfect. From the room to the food, everything was amazing!