Concours Vintage Limousine

Centreville, MD · View map

About Concours Vintage Limousine

Concours Vintage Limousine is a family owned and operated business based in Centreville, on the eastern shore of Maryland. We are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and desire to make your wedding, engagement, anniversary or special event memorable through the service of our stately 1961 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II. With an arctic white exterior and the original red leather interior, it makes a perfect classic wedding car.

We are proud to serve the Eastern Shore of Maryland and surrounding areas including Kent Island, Annapolis, St. Michael's and Chestertown. We greatly enjoy serving weddings located at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club on Kent Island, Maryland.

Being a family of automobile enthusiasts, we are thrilled to share our historic and beautiful vintage limousine with you for your special occasion.

3 Reviews for Concours Vintage Limousine

3 Concours Vintage Limousine Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 09/03/2016

Jack Higginbotham of Concours Vintage Limousine was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first email I sent him, all the way up until the wedding day, he was friendly and easy to work with!I ... Read more had requested specific pick up and drop off times for my bridal party and he kept everyone on schedule! He arrived on time, looked professional, and even went the extra mile when my photographer asked to use the car for some creative sunset shots during the cocktail hour (which I wasn't expecting!) It is clear Jack loves the car and takes pride in it being in pristine condition. I felt so elegant getting in my dress and then riding to the ceremony in this car with my mom...it added to our excitement and made me feel like royalty! It was also so nice to have it as the 'getaway car' after the sparkler sendoff. Thank you Concours Vintage Limousine for your wonderful service!

User5573628

2+ years ago

We were planning our daughter's wedding at The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and decided we needed get away transportation from the beach club reception to the after party! Concours Limousine has a ... Read more beautiful vintage white Rolls Royce that capped off the evening for everyone especially the bride and groom! Quality and professional care is the best part of the experience working with Jack! He is very responsive and flexible! Another great vendor recommended by The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club! Thanks so much!

Mandi
Mandi

Married on 09/27/2015

This was the absolute best choice for our getaway car from or wedding! The driver showed up early and allowed us to take photos with the car and was very friendly to us as well. The car is stunning to ... Read more look at and very comfortable to ride in!

Concours Vintage Limousine FAQ