Condo Hotel Marketplace

Eureka, MO · View map

About Condo Hotel Marketplace

At Condo Hotel Marketplace we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. And we enjoy building relationships with our clients so they’ll come back to us again and again!

As you and your fiancé begin your engagement and wedding planning, we want to take the worry out of your travel plans. Our full-service travel agency is here to make your dream a reality; whether you visit one of our condo-hotels, embark on a cruise, or seek adventure in a far-off destination.

We have planned numerous Destination Weddings and Honeymoons and want to make sure yours goes off without a hitch. We’ve even planned our own, so we’d love to share our experience with you!

Before you say, “I DO,” consider a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas. We have planned several group trips and want to plan one your friends will never forget! We also love catching up with past Bride & Grooms and booking romantic Anniversary Getaways.

We look forward to helping you and your spouse explore the world in comfort for years to come.

For those St. Louis couples, please ask us about our complimentary luxury car service to and from the airport!

For more information please contact us at 866-469-6060 or weddings@condohotelmarketplace.com

3 Reviews for Condo Hotel Marketplace

3 Condo Hotel Marketplace Reviews

K
Kristi

Event date: 10/13/2014

I absolutely love doing business with Leslie! She's super friendly & professional. She has planned several vacations for myself & my husband and they are always spot on. She finds us great resorts to ... Read more stay in & I've not only recommended the resorts but I tell everyone about the amazing deals & customer service we get with Leslie.

A
Andrea

Married on 07/26/2014

Leslie is amazing! I contacted her regarding an all inclusive, adult only trip we wanted to take with 6 couples and had no idea where to start! She quickly came up with several options for us to ... Read more choose from and gave her helpful opinion on them all. We ended up at the Secrets Silversands resort in Riviera Maya and could not have been happier with our choice! The place was amazing and the service was beyond compare! I highly recommend Leslie and Condo Hotel Marketplace for all of your travel needs!!

D
Doug

Married on 06/23/2012

What a Great experience! Our wedding was a wonderful success thanks in great part to Condo Hotel Marketplace. With one call we were given a range of options to choose from for our wedding location. ... Read more location. All within our price range and on top of they were able to accommodate several special requests we made to make our trip stand out as special to our guests. We had a large group to arrange travel for, many from other cities, and everyone made it without any troubles. Condo Hotel Marketplace arranged our transportation needs (complete with special drink requests). It was very comforting to know all my guests had to do was contact Leslie and she took care of all their needs and we did not have to worry about anyone but ourselves. From passport reminders to travel updates it could not have gone smoother. Thanks for all you did for us !!! Doug and Wendy Weck Wedding location: Dreams Punta Cana

Condo Hotel Marketplace FAQ