Confetti Events

Tampa, FL · View map

About Confetti Events

Confetti Events is a couture event planning company based in Tampa, Florida. We are a team of planning professionals that have been in the industry since 2007 with a passion for FUN! No dreams are too big, no details too small. We are here to help you sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

It is our mission at Confetti Events to incorporate your personal vision, exceed your expectations, and make your wedding the most memorable day ever. We strive to make all of your dreams come true through our exceptional values:

- attention to detail
- creativity
- honesty
- integrity
- flexibility
- dependability

We offer a wide range of packages to meet all of your event needs. This is your day and we are here to make it one you will never forget.

813-434-0589

www.confettievents.net

211 Reviews for Confetti Events

211 Confetti Events Reviews

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 02/23/2019

Lifesaving!!

Having Confetti Events was a life saver and totally worth it! Through my venue I got their services for a day of coordinator only, but decided to add them on as I needed some more help. Am I glad I ... Read more did that!! I was partnered with Myriam and she was AMAZING!! She was so detailed and organized I felt so relieved after our first meeting! She had great ideas, vendor contacts and was always available and quick to respond. I don’t think the day of could have gone so smoothly with out her and her team!! All the girls were so sweet and had everything I needed!! I felt like I didn’t have to stress at all about the little things, which is definitely not my normal stressed out self! The day went off perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for better!! Thank you Myriam and the Confetti team for making my day amazing!!

Dena
Dena

Married on 02/09/2019

Forever thankful for Confetti Events!

I cannot even put into words how amazing Confetti Events was to us. I started planning my wedding as an out of town bride and the best thing I ever did was budget money for a wedding coordinator. ... Read more Throughout the entire process every single person I interacted with at Confetti was a total gem - seriously, the sweetest people to work with. Claire, my coordinator, along with her intern team, went above and beyond to ensure my special day was everything (and more) that I wanted it to be. She made the process so easy and took a huge weight off my shoulders, and also made sure that everything was perfect. I can’t thank Confetti Events enough for helping me through the wedding planning process, and being so good to me. As a bride, it’s important to surround yourselves with people who genuinely care - and I can promise that the ladies at Confetti Events are the most genuine team ever. We moved back to town 3 weeks before our wedding, so along with a move, beginning new jobs, and a wedding we were planning... I would have gone nuts without the girls at Confetti (Claire, you are amazing!) You all really exceeded any and all expectations we had! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts - ❤️ The Price’s

C
Christina

Married on 02/02/2019

Review for Confetti Events- LOVE

I hired Confetti Events for my wedding- which I planned in 5 months from Texas when my wedding was in Florida! Myriam, my planner, was beyond organized, enthusiastic, kind, patient, attentive... Just ... Read more wonderful all around! And regardless of uncontrollable glitches that come with the wedding day, she handled everything so calmly and it really was one of the best days I've had and that my groom had! She was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Confetti Events to any bride to be!