Confetti

Redding, CT · View map · Visit website

About Confetti

Local to Redding, Connecticut, premier florist Confetti specializes in providing exquisite, detailed floral arrangements for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. Established in 2002 by award-winning owner Barbara Nelson, the company is dedicated to transforming your vision into a reality. Barbara endeavors to deliver flawless, meticulous work for every wedding.

Products Offered
Whether your taste is classic or eclectic, Confetti is happy to craft floral designs of all styles. The design team will work closely with you to design floral arrangements that will enhance your ceremony and reception locations. Your initial consultation is always complimentary and is used to discuss your wedding vision and Confetti’s approach to floral design. Barbara does not use standard packages, as each package is custom-made and tailored to your unique needs. Delivery, setup, and cleanup services are always provided. Floral arrangements include:

• Bouquets

Featured
Rebecca Gofman

Married on 07/21/2019

Simply the Best!

Barbara and her team were so wonderful to work with! I first met with Barbara before I had even chosen a venue! In my venue-choosing panic, Barbara was calm and helpful and she told me about the ... Read more Lounsbury House, which is where I ended up having my wedding. Barbara listened to my wedding vision and stayed true to all the photos I showed her. The prototype meeting was very helpful and Barbara created sample table arrangements for us to see what we liked. On the day of the wedding, Barbara was very accommodating when we had to move the ceremony inside. She set up the most gorgeous white birch chuppah and my bouquet was picture perfect! On wedding day I didn't like one of the flowers in the table arrangements and Barbara was so wonderful and changed them out for me without question. Thank you to Barbara and her team for helping me create my dream wedding!

Julie
Julie Ferri

Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous flowers and top-notch service

We were beyond thrilled with Barbara's work for our wedding flowers! She perfectly captured the color and styles we were going for with just a few pictures and meetings. She was very flexible and ... Read more helped us create a custom package that worked for our budget and needs, even throwing in a last minute bouquet to be used as my toss bouquet! She was familiar with the church and reception venue but still checked them out prior to our date to take photos and get an idea of what flowers would work for the pews, on the alter and on the various tables at the reception venue. I didn't have to worry about any aspect, because Barbara was on top of it! I was so happy with my bridal bouquet, it was everything I had pictured and came out perfect. Georgina was very easy to work with in planning the logistics and working out the final contract. Both Georgina and Barbara were thorough and very responsive. It was such a pleasure working with them and we were so happy with the final product! Thank you SO much!!

D
denise m voswinkel

Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous, Creative, Beautiful Florist - Excellent!

Barbara is more than a florist, Barbara is a party planning expert. Barbara has so much experience. She listened to our vision and made it all happen. Very helpful in so many areas of our wedding. ... Read more Flowers were beyond beautiful. Barbara took the stress out of the day. Flowers arrived on-time for bride and in perfect condition for church, venue, etc. all exquisitely done! Barbara and her team are wonderful. They go the extra mile for you and their happy to help. Confetti is a top notch professional florist staffed with lovely creative happy people. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of Confetti. Would hire them again 10x over! Thank you Barbara and Confetti for making the day so special and memorable.