Confetti Skies

Costa Mesa, CA · View map

About Confetti Skies

Confetti Skies is a boutique wedding planning and design firm specializing in creating personalized weddings for extraordinary couples. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and their love story. We believe that infusing your wedding with your personality and style gives you and your guests an unforgettable wedding. Whether its small details throughout the decor or a big flash mob to surprise your guests, we love creating guests' experiences that you and your guests will always remember.

Connect with us! We offer services ranging from Wedding Day Coordination (60 days out) to Full Service Planning. We look forward to hearing all about you and your wedding day!

40 Reviews for Confetti Skies

40 Confetti Skies Reviews

G
Geena

Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t have done it without them

The reviews don’t lie, Aimee, Katie and the CS team are truly incredible. They truly think of every single detail and deal with all your vendors so you don’t have to :). I knew I was in good hands ... Read more when every other vendor I hired had nothing but amazing things to say about Confetti Skies. Their scheduling skills are top notch. Katie ran the show like a champ. Her personality was the perfect fit for our group. She was able to handle all the personalities and craziness - which is not an easy task. The day went off without a glitch. Everyone raved about the music, flowers, food and Katie. It says a lot when that many guests are raving about your coordinator.

Annalisa
Annalisa

Married on 04/27/2019

Aimee and team were wonderful!

Aimee and her team were fantastic. We hired them to coordinate "month of" and she was so professional and made the day run flawlessly. Thank you so much to you and your wonderful team! Read more Aimee and her team were fantastic. We hired them to coordinate "month of" and she was so professional and made the day run flawlessly. Thank you so much to you and your wonderful team!

E
Ellie Zafaranchi

Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

Choosing Aimee as our wedding planner was a no brainer. From the first time we met she had such a positive yet relaxed vibe and really talked/listened to me as if she was a friend of mine. Throughout ... Read more the planning process Aimee introduced me to different vendors, offered her professional opinion on things me and my husband couldn’t make up our minds about and really made sure everything and everyone worked like a well oiled machine. Leading up to our wedding, I was getting a bit worried about last minute details, even while she was on vacation she was responding to emails/texts and reassuring me things were all in place and would be taken care of. The day of the wedding we had our own bridal concierge, Jackie. She is one of Aimee’s assistants. Jackie was a godsend!!! She took care of getting food for myself, my bridesmaids, my husband and his groomsmen. She ran errands, streamed the robes, bridesmaids dresses and even ordered our Uber’s. The other vendors who were in our rooms commented many times they had never seen/heard of a bridal concierge. Our wedding was a blast. We are still gushing about it. None of this would’ve been possible without Aimee and her team. I would 100% recommend Aimee and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Aimee!