Configure Beauty Detroit

Detroit, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Configure Beauty Detroit

Configure Beauty Detroit is a team of beauty professionals based in Detroit, Michigan. This team specializes in luxury experiences for wedding couples. Offering highly skilled, seasoned professionals with years of experience in the beauty industry , this company knows how to work with various styles, textures, and colors to make couples look fantastic on their special day.

Experience

The lead makeup artist, Robbin Kujus, is an accomplished, licensed makeup artist with many years of experience. She has worked with an array of individuals that range from brides to celebrities. Her work has been published in Glamour, People, and other magazines. The team also boasts an array of dedicated professionals that work alongside Robbin with a common goal of empowering women.

When you book time with this salon, you can expect nothing short of perfection. Within the studio, the stylists also offer their own line of lip products that are available for purchase. Select bridal hair accessories are also available, including vines, headbands, pins, and combs. Configure Beauty Detroit offers on-site services to make planning and preparation for your special day both fun and easy. Their pop-up studio comes complete with professional lighting and a makeup chair. The company also offers high-end makeup products in their trial runs. Other services offered by the company include:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/18/2018

Some say every person you meet along your path in life, you meet for a reason. Now, Robbin and her team at Configure Beauty May have been hired for hair and make up for my wedding, but they are all so ... Read more incredibly genuine, and down to earth. All my bridesmaids were amazed at their hair and makeup, (I will be completely honest and say all my besties all have very strong personalities and very different style) and everyone was very satisfied. Robbin did my bridal makeup and looking at pictures and videos still she was able to capture the type of bridal make up I had envisioned and wanted. Everyone was amazing and the makeup and hair lasted throughout the entire night (which is shocking because we are very emotional people lol) I truly hope that I have more events where I can have my make up done by Robbin. Her passion for what she does daily is truly undeniably, she is an artist that even when you do a trial with her she is “all in” and totally dedicated to you and in that moment. When you work with her, you feel like you’re gaining one of the coolest friends along your life’s path, at least I did. Configure beauty- you ladies are amazing, thank you for making “our best day ever”, truly breathtaking.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth N

Getting married on 01/05/2021

100% recomendable

AMAZING! I waited until the very last minute to find a salon for hair and makeup for my wedding (like 2 weeks before last minute) and by some stroke of luck Configure Beauty had availability. I could ... Read more could not have been happier with their work. Emily for makeup and Dakota for hair did a fabulous job. They did hair and makeup for my 4 sisters, my mom and myself. We all have very different taste and they nailed it with each one of us. They were efficient and worked quickly to get us ready in time. I am so happy it worked out to use Configure Beauty Detroit. The owner Robbin was great to work with. She responded quickly and we were able to get everything organized in no time. Thank you Robbin, Emily and Dakota!

Madeline
Madeline Niehaus

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing hair and makeup

Makeup and hair was amazing. The stylists were so professional and we were all so happy with our hair and makeup, it was very natural just like we asked and lasted us the entire night. Highly ... Read more recommend!!