Connecticut Creative Arts

Groton, CT · View map · Visit website

About Connecticut Creative Arts

My phone Number is 860-389-0148 Please call me at any time to discuss your needs for your wedding or event. I am available 24/7. No job is to big, or to small. I take emergency last min calls.

Thank you for considering Me!

Roland Fahnbulleh Jr.

Duration varies • Packages starting as low as $900

Full Wedding and Reception photography with next day prints of best 100 photos and digital gallery

2 Reviews for Connecticut Creative Arts

2 Connecticut Creative Arts Reviews

B
Featured
Brian Barn

Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Video/Pictures

My brother got married right before getting deployed to basic. We didn’t exactly have all the time in the world to schedule and get everything in place as we would’ve liked to. However, Roland worked ... Read more with the limited time we had. (hence the 4 star rating instead of 5 because our scheduling was so hard to get in line. He was busy, we had to scramble, but we finally got everything worked out) The pictures came out amazing, the video was CRYSTAL clear! The part I liked most was, we sat down together and got a theme for the wedding video/pictures, so we could keep everything congruent. It was great to have a plan, however short notice, that really made the video focused. Great work, great to work with and dependable turnaround time. If i ever jump the broom, I’m calling Roland as soon as the engagement happens!

Foxwoods
Foxwoods Resort Casino

Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing company

I use this company for all my photography needs. Great crew and very creative. Read more I use this company for all my photography needs. Great crew and very creative.

Connecticut Creative Arts FAQ