Connecticut National Golf Club

Putnam, CT · View map · Visit website

About Connecticut National Golf Club

Connecticut National Golf Club is a premier golf destination and wedding venue in Putnam, Connecticut. Situated on 500 private acres of land, the picturesque greens and expansive tree-lined grounds offer an ideal setting for your wedding and rehearsal dinner. On your wedding day, you will have access to the beautiful grounds, which paint a spectacular backdrop for photographs that will last a lifetime. Connecticut National Golf Club provides a memorable dining experience for your wedding day with wedding cake, customizable menus and vegetarian and vegan options.

Facilities and Capacity
Connecticut National Golf Club can accommodate up to 220 guests in the Overlook Room. The sparkling chandeliers, picture windows and classic décor offer an elegant feel for your wedding day. Enjoy exclusive venue use, including a beautiful bridal suite and access to the expansive decks that overlook the scenic property.

Connecticut National Golf Club offers services to accommodate your every need. Services include:

• Event planning

Kaitie
Featured
Kaitie

Married on 08/06/2016

If you are looking for an all inclusive, affordable venue that gives you the true "New England" feeling, look no further. The ceremony location, beautiful gardens and greens on the course, separate ... Read more bar room that leads into the perfect size ballroom with a wrap around outside porch, would be enough to say YES to this venue. However, it was the superb service provided by the entire staff, especially Jenn and Jim (your personal wedding planners), that made our BIG DAY and everyday leading up to it so stress free and perfect. You typically would have to hire and budget separately if you want to have a wedding planner, but Jenn will make sure that your vision and every single detail is shown. The week before our wedding, I was expecting my phone to be off the hook with vendors and last minute details or questions. Jenn was the one in constant contact with my vendors, making sure everything was perfect. The day finally came and so did the weather predictions of thunderstorms and rain. Jenn made sure that the entire bridal party was having a positive and exciting time as we prepared in the beautiful bridal suite (provided). Even when it poured after the ceremony when we were getting our family photos, Jenn and the entire staff, were prepared, umbrellas in hand, to calmly escort everyone onto the deck for some impromptu, fun photos. During the reception, I never needed to feel like a "hostess" and Jenn was always there to let my husband and I know when the next event was happening so we could be ready. Our guests are still raving about CTNational and how wonderful the night was.

Elsie
Elsie

Married on 06/29/2019

They made my dreams come true.

CT National Golf Club far exceeded our expectations in every way. When I was looking for a venue for our vow renewal I read the reviews on here and they all mentioned how great working with Jen West ... Read more was so I decided to schedule a site visit. From the moment I walked in Jen was beyond wonderful showing us the venue. I knew I would have my vow renewal there. Throughout the planning process she was always responsive, accommodating and just simply amazing. I had heard from others that the food there was very good, but when we went for the food tasting it was more than very good it was superb. The week leading to my vow renewal the weather forecast called for possible thunderstorms in the afternoon which put a damper on my dream of having an outdoor ceremony. Jen knew how much I really wanted an outdoor ceremony and assured me that they would do their best to make it happen. On the day of the vow renewal she even called me to let me know that though the forecast still showed a possible shower she thought we would be ok and said she was good to set it up. My dream became a reality because it never rained and the outdoor area was set up exactly as I had envisioned it. In fact EVERYTHING was set up just like I had asked. Jen did not miss a single thing. She and her staff were super attentive to all the needs of my husband and I and our guests. Everyone raved about the food and the venue itself. Choosing CT National Golf Club was one of the easiest and best decisions I made throughout the planning. Thank you so much Jen and staff for the amazing day you helped fulfill for my husband and I.

K
Katie

Married on 10/01/2017

Could Not Have Asked For Better!

Everything was truly perfect! We were so incredibly pleased with everything from beginning to end! Read more Everything was truly perfect! We were so incredibly pleased with everything from beginning to end!