Connecticut Wedding Singer

New Haven, CT · View map · Visit website

About Connecticut Wedding Singer

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello is a musical performer located in New Haven, Connecticut. Couples who are fans of Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson will find similarities in this talented musician’s style. John Ciambriello respects the importance of your big day and, moreover, the sensitivity and atmosphere of every moment from the ceremony to the reception, ensuring that his music is in keeping with the environment and situation.

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello offers musical services for every part of your special day. He also offers a rehearsal dinner package. For couples seeking dance music and top 40 jams, this versatile singer also offers DJ services, playing the music you want to hear through his professional sound system. For an additional fee, John Ciambriello can also learn new songs that are not a part of his repertoire. His repertoire is comprised of classics and modern hits, including artists like Bette Midler, Ray Charles, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, the Beatles, and the Goo Goo Dolls.

43 Reviews for Connecticut Wedding Singer

43 Connecticut Wedding Singer Reviews

A
Featured
Ah-Hyun

Married on 03/16/2018

Overall, John elevated our wedding! John was recommended to us from a friend. From start to finish, John was a pleasure to work with and he really delivered on our special day. All of our guests were ... Read more impressed by his performance for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. He was very helpful in directly working with our venue and really made it easy for us to just enjoy our wedding day. He provides 100% of his equipment and only needs the right outlets. I got the impression that John is flexible in any situation. If the couple wants very specific music played, he will comply. If you have more of an idea, but not a specific set (like us during the cocktail hour), he'll do a great job putting together a set list.

Jeanette
Jeanette Quinteros

Married on 02/22/2019

Great Performer!

I received so many compliments and inquires about John. His playing was great. John was very easy to work with and a pleasure! Highly recommended 😊 Read more I received so many compliments and inquires about John. His playing was great. John was very easy to work with and a pleasure! Highly recommended 😊

Kate
Kate

Married on 06/23/2018

John Ciambriello is AWESOME!

John is AWESOME! I first heard him sing at a friends wedding and just loved his voice, the gentle feel he gave to the ceremony and the variety of songs he offers. John is extremely friendly, easy to ... Read more work with and very professional. He was always available to answer my questions, give advice and make sure that every detail of our ceremony was perfect. You can tell that he truly cares about his clients and ensuring their wedding day is perfect. 7 months after my wedding, my guests are still talking about him! My only regret is not booking him for my cocktail hour as well. If you're looking for a musician, John is the best choice! Thank you for making our wedding day so special John!