Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded as a husband-and-wife flower shop run out of a garage in 1945, the company is now owned and operated by the third and fourth generations of the Royer family. The florist provides custom floral arrangements throughout Columbus, with store locations in Grove City, Powell, and Bexley. Whether couples desire a look that is classic, modern, or extravagant, the talented designers can create floral designs that complement any wedding style.

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts takes on any customer requests, providing floral designs in styles that include country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage looks. The team can craft arrangements for a number of purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers, flower petals, and artifical flower options. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 08/26/2017

I worked with Jill for all my wedding flowers and I had a fantastic experience! Jill was extremely responsive and flexible. I sent her a picture I found online of what I wanted my bouquet to look like ... Read more and they made the exact same bouquet for me - wrap and all. Then when I met with Jill to go over all the rest of the flowers (bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres) she had a ton of great suggestions to compliment my bouquet design and brought out the flowers she was suggesting so I could see them. The flowers turned out amazing on the day of my wedding and they were so fresh that they lasted for over a whole week after. Also, she included an extra groomsmen boutonniere (which we needed!) and a toss bouquet for free. I would highly recommend Connells Maple Lee!

S
Sara

Married on 06/16/2018

I had a difficult time finding a florist who was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I went to one florist who told me I simply could not have blue flowers because they don't exist. ... Read more I knew it was a perfect fit when I met with Melanie from Connells' Maple Lee. Melanie spent hours with me putting together centerpieces and bouquets so that I could see my vision come to life. Throughout the process the communication was outstanding. On my wedding day, I was left speechless when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was able to have the flowers of my dreams for my wedding day. Connell's was much more affordable than other vendors in the area and the quality can not be beat. I would 100% recommend them!!

J
Jodi

Married on 03/10/2018

Jill made my wedding so beautiful! I'm so happy with the flowers I had. She was so helpful and so patient during the countless long meetings and drop-ins with her. I had no idea what I wanted, I just ... Read more knew I wanted certain colors and the flowers she picked for me were so perfect! Thank you so much for making my wedding unbelievable! She is the best, I highly recommend her!