Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Columbus, OH · View map

About Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded as a husband-and-wife flower shop run out of a garage in 1945, the company is now owned and operated by the third and fourth generations of the Royer family. The florist provides custom floral arrangements throughout Columbus, with store locations in Grove City, Powell, and Bexley. Whether couples desire a look that is classic, modern, or extravagant, the talented designers can create floral designs that complement any wedding style.

Connells Maple Lee Flowers and Gifts takes on any customer requests, providing floral designs in styles that include country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage looks. The team can craft arrangements for a number of purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers, flower petals, and artifical flower options. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations

Markita
Markita Seldon

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

My Bouquet was GORGEOUS. It was delivered on time to our ceremony. And everything was marked and they included an extra boutonniere. And they handled delivery of the cake flowers to the baker which ... Read more which was one less thing I had to do. The bouquets were wrapped in ribbon that were our wedding colors. We creamy white English roses with a variety of Eucalyptus. The bridesmaids had simple baby's breath with Eucalyptus. The men had English roses with Eucalyptus and the boys had baby's breath and Eucalyptus. 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and they included and extra free of charge. Highly recommend. I'd use them again.

S
Sara

Married on 06/16/2018

I had a difficult time finding a florist who was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I went to one florist who told me I simply could not have blue flowers because they don't exist. ... Read more I knew it was a perfect fit when I met with Melanie from Connells' Maple Lee. Melanie spent hours with me putting together centerpieces and bouquets so that I could see my vision come to life. Throughout the process the communication was outstanding. On my wedding day, I was left speechless when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was able to have the flowers of my dreams for my wedding day. Connell's was much more affordable than other vendors in the area and the quality can not be beat. I would 100% recommend them!!

J
Jodi

Married on 03/10/2018

Jill made my wedding so beautiful! I'm so happy with the flowers I had. She was so helpful and so patient during the countless long meetings and drop-ins with her. I had no idea what I wanted, I just ... Read more knew I wanted certain colors and the flowers she picked for me were so perfect! Thank you so much for making my wedding unbelievable! She is the best, I highly recommend her!