Conner Catering

Haverford, PA · View map · Visit website

About Conner Catering

Conner Catering, Inc. is a family-owned and operated, full-service catering company based in Haverford, Pennsylvania. As a boutique style caterer, we're passionate about exquisite food, top-notch service and creating personal, lifelong memories for our clients. We take a hands-on approach and really do personally oversee each and every event.

Services Offered:

This full service catering company has been in business for over 88 years- they are four generations strong! Couples who select Conner Catering, Inc. to cater their event benefit not only from a variety of services and amenities for their event. Items include, but are not limitied to....

• Setup
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

Cuisine:

Couples who entrust their tastebuds to Conner Catering, Inc. benefit from a variet of cusine styles and dietary restrictions to personalize their event. Cuisine stlyes include the following:

• American

C
Featured
Caroline & Frank

Married on 12/12/2014

Donald and his team couldn't have made our wedding day any more special. From the beginning, he was easy to work with, very flexible with meetings/phone calls, and responded to my texts/emails/calls ... Read more in a very timely manner. He clearly does this day in and day out, because he was right about everything (timing, number of people, spacing issues, etc). MANY of our guests have said it was the best wedding food they've ever had (I always think that is weird when people write that in reviews, but it really was true. So many of our friends, fam, and parents' friends have commented on how delicious everything tasted). What I really loved about Donald was his honesty. If he didn't think something would workout best for US and OUR day, he spoke up. He was honest and was very helpful in commenting about things not necessarily in his specialty (we had issues with our florist and he helped comment on the sizing of our centerpieces since we chose to do a family style dinner). I can't really recommend Conner Catering anymore. Oh, and they are VERY reasonable. I mean, really really really affordable, especially for the quality and the amount of food they serve. He was so great. Donald, Frank and I, and our families couldn't have been happier with how things turned out! Thanks again!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 04/20/2019

Everything we could have ever asked for!!

The food was delicious, their team was professional and so friendly and helpful the whole evening, without being in the way! I would recommend them to anyone! Read more The food was delicious, their team was professional and so friendly and helpful the whole evening, without being in the way!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

H
Han

Married on 04/13/2019

Professional staffs, top-notch foods

Catering takes up substantial portion at your wedding, and you definitely want to make sure it is perfectly set up. When I first walked in for open house event at Merion Tribute House, I was very ... Read more impressed by hors d'oeuvre presented by Conner Catering. Not only they have the best presentation of plates, but also they offer such a variety of hors d'oeuvre menu selections without any extra charge. This made us to have a wide selection of foods without having to go through buffet option. In addition to their amazing presentation of foods, professional staffs, clean working environments, I personally loved to have Donald Conner to be our caterer because he helped us a lot to narrow down the wedding details. He gave honest opinions and a lot of suggestions when we needed based on his years of experience in the wedding industry. At our wedding, we heard many and many compliments from guests that they enjoyed time at the cocktail hour and reception. The quality of foods were very good as they promised, and we were very satisfied with Conner Catering. It was such a pleasure working with them, and if we ever have to go back in time, we will choose exactly the same menu and everything as we did at our wedding. Special thanks to Conner Catering for making our wedding the happiest place on earth.