Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach

Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is a hotel and wedding venue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Set between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas on Fort Lauderdale’s exclusive North Beach, this hotel offers intuitive service, contemporary amenities, luxuriously appointed accommodations and the refined sophistication of beach resort living. Celebrate the wedding of your dreams with stunning ocean views, an inspired setting and a custom-tailored experience at the beautiful Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Facilities and Capacity
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach offers over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function spaces, including spectacular oceanfront settings. Seven event spaces include an extravagant ballroom, intimate suites and meeting rooms, and spaces with panoramic Atlantic Ocean views that can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests.

Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Your dedicated wedding coordinator will work with you to help create and manage your special day, down to the finest details. Wedding services offered by Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet
  • Cake

Cuisine
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach provides four sophisticated restaurants with worldly-inspired specialties, flavorful seafood and hand-crafted cocktails. Event menus can be customized depending on your personal culinary tastes.

Accommodation
This venue offers suites with breathtaking views, stylish kitchens, indulgent room service and signature extras. Enjoy in-suite dining 24/7, a pillow menu and the option to explore the surrounding area via the Hilton Honors app. Float your troubles away in their stylish heated outdoor pool, whirlpool and private cabanas with Atlantic Ocean views. Indulge with professional beauty therapists at their tranquil spa, or stay fit in their state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center.

Location
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is only a block away from more than four miles of palm-lined sands and ocean paradise at Fort Lauderdale Beach. This venue is just minutes from the Museum of Discover and Science and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

6 Reviews for Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach

6 Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Reviews

D
Delany Marino

Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional Venue

My original wedding venue canceled on me a little over two months before my wedding. After searching for a new venue, we came across the Conrad and the wonderful Ashley Gorden. Ashley took what we ... Read more wanted and made it 100 times better than we could have ever expected. She helped calm my nerves with having to pretty much starting the planning all over, helping accommodate all I originally wanted. Her attention to detail and assistance throughout the whole process is something to be valued. The staff at the hotel was superb. The catering team was phenomenal. The food is still talked about a week after the wedding. The Hor d'ouvers were a hit (highly recommend the empanadas), the dessert bar was exceptional, and the late night bites were a perfect touch to end by far the best night of our lives. This venue is worth every penny, and you will not be disappointed.

Johnny and Anthony
Johnny

Married on 01/19/2019

Conrad is everything

We originally, in our heads, were ready to get married at the Ritz or the W in Fort Lauderdale... We saw a pop up that the Conrad just opened 3 days ago. We said why not just go look... I went to the ... Read more meeting and met with Ashley Gordon, I did the entire tour with her knowing I still wanted to get married at the Ritz or W. I was walking through the Conrad hoping there was one thing that would turn me off. I left went to the Ritz and called Ashley Gordon and immediately apologized and said please can do we this tour again with an open mind. Once again, we did the tour and again not only did I not find one flaw, but fell more and more in love. We fell in love with the staff, Ashley Gordon, the new contemporary feel, and the over all atmosphere. We planned for 17 months with Ashley and I might add we are not the easiest customers. Our hopes were big and our requests were bigger. ASHLEY GORDON MADE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Check out our pictures because they speak for themselves. WE HAD THE MOST MAGICAL WEDDING EVER!!! And it would not have happened without Ashley Gordon’s passion and the staff of the Conrad. Only get married at the Conrad! I guarantee you will have the best wedding ever.

A
Ann Corridoni

Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue in Every Way!

My husband and I could not have dreamt up a better wedding venue and team! Everything about the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach surpassed our expectations. With most of our guests traveling in from out ... Read more of town, the Conrad was not only our ceremony and reception venue, but it was also our home base for the entire wedding weekend. To start, the hotel property is brand new, and the guest rooms are something every other hotel surrounding it should be envious of. Our guests could not stop talking about the beautiful property, great location, and incredible service. As the bride/host, it was so calming to know that my guests were being exceptionally taken care of all weekend long. This excellent and thoughtful service was matched by the catering and events team as well. Senior Catering Sales Manager, Ashley Gordon and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted (and then some), and completely stress free. Ashley was there to help guide us through the planning process. It was easy to see that she loves what she does, and genuinely wanted to make sure we were happy. She loves her job and it shows. On our wedding day, Ashley was there (well into the evening) to make sure everything went perfectly. Many other members of the staff from the valet, to banquet captions & bartenders, and even housekeeping worked in harmony as a team to seamlessly made every guest feel welcome. Each request we asked for from the hotel was a pleasure rather than a burden. As far as the wedding venue space goes, the ceremony space offers breathtaking panoramic true oceanfront views. The reception space is perfectly modern yet warm, and can be fully decorated, or look absolutely gorgeous even with minimal decoration. The cocktail hour hors d’oeurves and the reception dinner was something you would read about in Bon Appetit. Each course was prepared with love to match the events of the evening. A wedding steak is not just a wedding steak when done at the Conrad, a visual masterpiece only outdone by the taste. Thank you to everyone at the Conrad for making our wedding weekend so special, we are so grateful to have worked with such a special team!!