Consonance Music & Ensembles

Palisades Park, NJ · View map

About Consonance Music & Ensembles

Weddings, proposals, private, corporate & social events. Live music for all kinds of events. Repertoire covers a wide variety of styles, from Bach to Rock to Hip Hop in live performances with different variations of instrumental Solos, Duets, Trios, Quartets, and Orchestras: Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, Keyboards, Percussions. The heart (essence) of our business (service) is to meet the needs of our clients and we look forward to gracing them and their special occasions with a touch of elegance and beauty that they will not soon forget.
For more information call us at 718.288.7800 or visit us at www.consonance21.com

10 Reviews for Consonance Music & Ensembles

10 Consonance Music & Ensembles Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing and talented group

I worked with Vasiliy to plan my ceremony music for my wedding. I went with the String Trio (Violin, Viola, and Cello) and they were excellent. He was super easy to work with and flexible to changes ... Read more that I made up until the week before. They played: "Bittersweet Symphony" - The Verve "All You Need it Love" - The Beatles "Perfect Day" - Lou Reed "A Thousand Years" - Christina Perri "Canon in D" - Pachelbel They dressed professionally as well. The only thing I would recommend is speaking with your venue prior to them coming and getting the approval for where they can set up. I wasn't a fan of where my venue placed them in the ceremony area.

R
Robert

Married on 06/02/2018

We strongly recommend the string quartet from Consonance Music. Vasiliy and the string quartet performed the ceremony music for our wedding. Leading up the the event, they were very organized and ... Read more always promptly replied to our questions or concerns. They supplied a helpful form for us to provide our music selections (for pre-ceremony, processional, etc.). They have a large repertoire including many classical and contemporary string arrangements, and even prepared a custom arrangement ("Melissa" by the Allman Brothers Band) for our ceremony. Their pricing was fair and their musicianship was excellent. We received many compliments on the music at the wedding. With the cost of planning a wedding, we were unsure that we could include live music in our budget. But looking back, it was one of the best choices we made and can honestly say it TRANSFORMED our ceremony. They were perfect; book them ASAP.

M
Melissa

Married on 04/28/2018

Consonance music provided the music for my wedding ceremony. I worked with Vasiliy thorough the whole process and from beginning to end him and his team were flawless. He is so warm, experienced and ... Read more extremely professional. The the of my wedding the string quartet showed up beautifully dressed and did an amazing job with the music. All of my guests were raving about how the string quartet added such a special touch to the ceremony. I would recommend his group to anyone with my eyes closed! Thank you so much consonance music!