Convict Lake Resort

Mammoth Lakes, CA · View map · Visit website

About Convict Lake Resort

Convict Lake Resort is a lakeshore wedding venue located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Situated below the peak of Mount Morrison, this venue hosts romantic weddings with scenic views of the 170-acre crystal-clear lake surrounded by tall aspens. Couples can enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, wildflowers, and fall colors as a backdrop for their wedding ceremony. Convict Lake Resort has coordinated more than 400 weddings over the past 20 years.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 200 guests within the grounds of the Convict Lake Resort. It offers three event spaces: Restaurants at Convict Lake, Shale Beach, and the Main Site. Each highlights picturesque views of the enchanting lake and mountain skies. The resort also provides 28 cabins and three houses for accommodations.

Convict Lake Resort is a full-service wedding venue with accommodations and event planning available. It also offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Clean up
  • In-house bar
  • Lighting and sound
  • Set up
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
The Restaurant at Convict Lake is a well-known dining place in Mammoth Lakes. It has been catering wedding events for more than 20 years with its professional chefs and trained staff. Couples can choose from a variety of serving styles such as buffet, plated, family style, stations, and hors d’oeuvres.

68 Reviews for Convict Lake Resort

68 Convict Lake Resort Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 10/02/2015

From planning the wedding, customizing features, creating a unique wedding weekend experience for our guests, and relaxing at the same time... Meghan, Mike and Natalie at Convict Lake Resort did ... Read more EVERYTHING!! I was shocked to find out that no request was too big. Everything that I wanted was executed perfectly. Meghan was excellent at keeping in contact with me over the 5 months that we planned the wedding. The follow-through and communication could not have been better (even with me me being about 5 hours away from the venue). I used Convict Lake Resort for me rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, and farewell breakfast the next morning. They took care of set-up and clean-up for all of my events and provided all of the catering. An extra bonus...my wedding guests got to stay in cabins! Having the majority of my 65 guests residing on-site for the weekend was truly special and made for memories that none of us will ever forget! My friends and family are still talking about my wedding and the outstanding customer service that THEY experienced with the staff at Convict Lake Resort was memorable for them as well.

C
Chloe

Married on 06/07/2019

Nailed it...everything I wanted and more!

From the moment we booked this venue, we were given nothing less than 5 star service. Working directly with Meghan was a breeze. When I didn't know what to do, she offered ample suggestions to help ... Read more guide me in the right direction. It was so awesome that they hosted a tasting with all the other couples that had booked the venue for the upcoming year, it was a super fun event. The day of our wedding, Meghan didn't miss a single detail and I didn't feel like I was on a structured schedule at all...it flowed so nicely. The food was amazing (guests still continue to rave about it), obviously the venue is just gorgeous, and I couldn't have asked for a better day. If you're an outdoor enthusiast or simply just appreciate the Eastern Sierras, Convict Lake Resort is quite the place to enjoy your special day!

K
Katherine

Married on 09/29/2018

Meghan and her crew were so incredible! The whole planning process she was responsive, accommodating, and professional! Windy weather changed our day of timeline and she and everyone were go with the ... Read more flow and flexible! They totally accommodated everything and everyone! Couldn’t have imagined a better place for a great day!!