Conway Party Rentals

Conway, SC · View map

About Conway Party Rentals

Thanks for visiting Conway Rental on WeddingWire! We are a party supply and rental shop nestled in beautiful downtown Conway, SC. Over the years, we have supplied for countless beautiful weddings in the Grand Strand area and beyond. We are equipped to handle almost anything from a simple wedding on the beach to an extravagant affair of elegance and will work with ANY bride to make her day the one she has dreamed about.

5 Reviews for Conway Party Rentals

5 Conway Party Rentals Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 07/18/2015

It was nice dealing with Conway Rentals.... They knew our venue and what they expected and everything worked out great.... Read more It was nice dealing with Conway Rentals....They knew our venue and what they expected and everything worked out great....

User2507093

2+ years ago

CPR was really helpful and flexible. I will always recommend them to others. Read more CPR was really helpful and flexible. I will always recommend them to others.

marianne
marianne

Married on 10/02/2012

I rented tables, chairs and linens. These people were so friendly and accomodating. Very easy and painless to do business with. I had no worries. Thank you! Read more I rented tables, chairs and linens. These people were so friendly and accomodating. Very easy and painless to do business with. I had no worries. Thank you!