Cook Family Photography

Aliquippa, PA · View map

About Cook Family Photography

We enjoy taking pictures in a variety of venues and situations.
We are committed to taking quality pictures at reasonable prices. We work with our customers to create the photograph you have in mind. We will work with you to approve design and ensure the highest standards are achieved.

Please contact us to discuss your needs for your wedding, portrait and family photography, events and celebrations or fine art decor. We can also restore old photos or place your photos on DVD for a custom slide show that may be played at your event.

We area located in the Northeast Pennsylvania region, servicing the Poconos, Lehigh Valley and Scranton. We also may do destination weddings.

4 Reviews for Cook Family Photography

4 Cook Family Photography Reviews

M
mark

Married on 08/15/2015

Bob and Sarina Cook were ultimate professionals. They were very friendly, personable, and dedicated to capturing our day the way we wanted it. They scouted out the location months in advance to ... Read more prepare for the best possible angles and shots. Cook Family Photography were very affordable, and their pictures are stunning. My wife and I, are very pleased with all of the photos, and really enjoyed having them join us for our wedding day. I highly recommend Cook Family Photography to anyone in need of a photographer.

D
Donna

Married on 08/14/2015

Bob and Sarina were awesome in capturing our special day. The time and effort that they put into us in learning about us and what we wanted for our wedding was captured in the pictures that they took. ... Read more took. We got our pictures in a timely matter and were amazing in quality and creativity.

User5608105

2+ years ago

We could not be happier with the skill and professionalism of Cook Family Photography. Not only are they an affordable alternative- they are the best I found during my wedding planning! Read more We could not be happier with the skill and professionalism of Cook Family Photography. Not only are they an affordable alternative- they are the best I found during my wedding planning!