Cook to order

Flemington, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Cook to order

Cook to order is a full-service catering company in Flemington, New Jersey that provides couples with a stress-free experience from start to finish. They understand how expensive weddings can be, so they stay as transparent as possible throughout the process. The price they quote in the beginning, is the price you pay in the end. Offering a variety of catering packages to choose from, each one comes with your standard decor items and even a coffee station. Book Cook to order now for an experience you will never forget!

From refreshments to passed hors d’oeuvres, Cook to order handles everything so you will not have to. For couples looking for modern American cuisine and a full-service catering company, Cook to order has got you covered.

Cuisine
With a focus on American cuisine, Cook to order offers a variety of cuisine styles for couples to choose from. Cuisine styles include (but not limited to):

• French
  • Italian
  • Mediterranean
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Spanish

Other Services
Every detail is taken care of when it comes to Cook to order. They offer the following additional decor items for couples to choose from:

• Barware

M
Featured
Michele

Married on 05/29/2016

Don't hesitate to speak with Brendan. You would be very disappointed if you did wait and he was already booked on your date. Once you meet him I'd be very surprised if you continued your search for a ... Read more caterer because you will find everything you need here. He is mellow in a way that's hard to find in this industry, experienced, non-intrusive but very supportive and an excellent chef. On top of that his prices are fair and I'd even go so far as to say they are more in your favor than his. Brendan's philosophy appears to be give the couple the wedding they are dreaming of at the most affordable price his business can withstand then the word will get out and business will keep coming. I don't ever write reviews....ever. You know Amazon etc. I read them but don't write them. Working with this crew was so easy and the results so successful that I can't keep from sharing. My daughter's wedding was at the Prallsville Mill in Stockton, NJ which does not have a kitchen and not sure there is even a sink. But all we heard through the entire reception was how good the food was from appetizers on. One guest was emphatic in telling us that it was the BEST wedding food she's every eaten. As a middle aged Italian woman she's been to a lot of weddings. This is why I recommend you leave the catering to Brendan so you can focus on more personal touches to your affair.

Zulemy
Zulemy

Married on 08/30/2018

Quality & Service No Price can Beat!

Brendan and his team are truly running a tight ship! From our first meeting we knew right away that we wanted CTO(now Platform One), to do our wedding! Brendan emailed me immediately after I send my ... Read more my first message inquiring information via weddingwire and offered my fiance and I a tasting. We quickly set up a date and loved our first visit there. We met him and Kim on that day, whom we felt very comfortable speaking to. They made us feel right at home and the food was just incredible! Brendan and Kim gave us a few suggestions on venues and it was because of them we found our Wedding Venue! After they moved locations, we visited and booked my bridal shower in one of their new event spaces. I had a brunch for my shower there and was very happy with the outcome. Any question I had emailed about along the way, Kim was there to answer it immediately. They even worked with us by accepting multiple payments throughout the year and always providing us with a receipt with an updated balance every time. We visited the new space on a couple occasions throughout the year we planned our wedding e.g. father's day brunch & casual dinners, and always enjoyed our time there. Our final wedding menu tasting was everything we dreamt about and looking back, we're so happy we enjoyed every bite because on our wedding day, it was one bite and off to do something in that order, repetitively, throughout the night! LOL My final walk through at the venue with Kim was a success. She was attentive to every detail and I remember driving off and taking a giant deep breath that day knowing everything was going to be just right. On our wedding day, the outcome was spectacular and the team worked seamlessly. Set up and break down was like some sort of magic trick! My parents want to go back to the restaurant to try our wedding day menu again because it was so good! Even our wedding guests raved about it and said we had the best wedding food they'd ever tasted. We are so grateful to have worked with such hard-working, professional, responsive, and down to earth individuals. My now husband and I had contemplated for many years if we could afford a wedding and at that, many times asked ourselves, "is this a smart investment", being that we were two young professionals planning and paying for our own wedding while still paying astronomical amounts for both of our college degrees. I have to say that Brendan and his time are providing an amazing service at a price that is reasonable and affordable which at the end of the day, is truly priceless due to their level of quality and exceptional service. We are happy that we invested in something that was always a dream for us, an overall amazing event, forever memories, and lastly, this company! We will absolutely be calling Brendan and his team for any of our future catering needs! We thank Brendan, Kim, & the team, for every detail that went into making our day successful. You will not regret booking them for your wedding or event. We sure didn't! -The Amadors

A
Ann

Married on 08/25/2018

Brendan and team were fantastic! Many guests commented on the food - one even saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. And many more on the super friendly staff who made tons of ... Read more rounds with the passed appetizers reaching all corners of the party. Our twins were married six weeks apart, one in the Sonoma Valley with one of the finest restaurant/caterers there, in a place known for fine food, and then this one in NJ with CTO. We wanted a more casual affair and expected the food would be also more homey. But CTO exceeded expectations in every way - the food was great and the service perfect. They allowed us to tailor the event, for example allowing the beer to be in buckets for self service, to create the more casual vibe we wanted. Their pastry chef even made a funfetti cake from the box mix for us and used our recipe for dairy free frosting so that the bride could partake - it was spectacular and guests ate every crumb. Accommodating in every way! (ps The whole roasted pig was a big hit too!