Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant

Conroe, TX · View map

About Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant

Hello Ladies!

Are you looking for some bridal party jewelry that can be worn for the wedding and anytime afterwards? My catalog has some great jewelry and best of all has a great warranty! check out my website and let me know what you like the best so we can talk about the great discounts!

I am also a photographer, new to the wedding business, and would love to get some experience. I have some pics posted and if you're interested i would be happy to give you a quote! www.lmcreativephoto.com

1 Reviews for Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant

1 Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant Reviews

L
lizzie

Married on 09/29/2007

I highly recommend this photographer. She was very friendly, but also great professionalism, and made me feel at ease during a very hectic day! The quality of service was wonderful, meeting all my ... Read more expectations. I was pleased with the cost of services as it included two photographers as well as the engagement pictures i really wanted for my reception. I also want to say that even though she did not have alot of "wedding" photography experience, I was impressed by the beautiful portfolio... and I am glad we gave her the opportunity!!

Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant FAQ