Coordinated To Perfection

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Coordinated To Perfection

Coordinated To Perfection is a wedding planning company located in the tri-state area of New York. This company is devoted to making your wedding day completely personal to you and your partner. With the Coordinated To Perfection team by your side, you can guarantee a wedding that is relaxed and well organized. Their passion, responsiveness and friendly nature will make your planning process an enjoyable experience.

Coordinated To Perfection offers event design and day-of coordination for a romantic and well-planned special day. The wedding planner's services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services

From luxurious destination weddings to traditional religious ceremonies, this company can plan for an array of wedding types. Additional wedding types include:

• Civil

L
Featured
Lakeisha

Married on 03/26/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Simone and her team! Simone assisted with the design and day coordination of our wedding. Our venue was a non-traditional raw space. It was an old factory renovated ... Read more to an event space. I described my ideas to Simone and she brought it to life. She was very responsive, patient, friendly and hard working. She has great passion for her work and it clearly shows. She was also great at putting out fires. My seating charts did not get delivered in time and Simone came up with a solution within an hour, I forgot my unity candle and her team handled it. We definitely would not have had such a perfect day without her and her team. Our ceremony and reception were in the same space (one large space). Simone played a major role in ensuring that the transition went well. The assistants that helped my husband and I were amazing. They were attentive, friendly, and a great help. I felt like I was in the movie “The Wedding Planner" no exaggeration. My husband's button on his tux fell off and Jessica one of the assistants had her sewing kit to fix it. Overall, the service that we received far exceeded our expectation and well worth it. I would definitely like to work with Simone for future events. Thank you Coordinated to Perfection!

L
LaQuita

Married on 09/03/2017

I recently worked with Simone, the owner of CTP on Day of Coordination for my September 3rd wedding and she was amazing! Simone and her team have the perfect demeanor and disposition for this ... Read more business. She handled any hiccups that came up leading up to the wedding or on the day of very calmly and professionally. Simone was also great with answering any questions that I had even before my 6 week package kicked in. I would recommend Simone and her awesome team for day of coordination and as a wedding coordinator. She is well connected in the NYC wedding industry and has so much wedding knowledge to share. CTP gave Shaun and I the opportunity to enjoy our wedding day and to just be in the moment!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 05/20/2017

Simone and her team were amazing. We needed someone to help bring our Raw warehouse space to life and she did just that. She helped us with the vendors needed, worked with our budget while making sure ... Read more sure the look and service were great. We had a lot of DIY items we were supplying as well and her team tackled them without hesitation; that Penske truck full of crazy items did not phase them. Her assistants were great, well organized and had great suggestions as we did not have the chance to rehearse until the day of. Thank you guys! <3 you made our dream wedding come to life