Coordinator, M.D.

Hawthorne, CA · View map · Visit website

About Coordinator, M.D.

Coordinator, M.D. is a South Bay-based wedding planner that serves Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Michelle puts her heart and soul into each and every detail. With over 20 years of professional event experience, she is passionate about designing creative solutions for your unique wedding vision. Her ultimate goal is to help you enjoy the day by coordinating all parties and vendors involved.

The company offers a range of customized packages to meet your needs, wants and wishes. They are ready to plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception with lots of hugs and advice. Coordinator, M.D. provides the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

13 Reviews for Coordinator, M.D.

13 Coordinator, M.D. Reviews

A
Alexis Paz

Married on 06/08/2019

Made my vision come alive!

Michelle planned my baby shower and was very detail oriented and completely understood what I wanted. Working with her was seamless and took all the stress off of me. I’m really happy with the way ... Read more everything turned out, and would definitely recommend her for all your social gatherings.

H
heidi

Married on 10/20/2018

I would not have a wedding without Coordinator M.D

I would not have a wedding without Coordinator M.D. , Michelle Dixon! Engaging Michelle to help me host my daughter's wedding at my home was the smartest decision for us. She is very professional and ... Read more knowledgeable as well as being one of the nicest person you'd ever want to meet. The wedding was virtually stress free thanks to Michelle. My daughter and son-in-law were very involved and said their wedding was magical.

A
Amy

Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle was amazing! She helped us with rentals and vendor recommendations along the way and then brought our wedding to life on the big day! It was so incredible to see how she took my boring excel ... Read more spreadsheet of decorations and placed them so perfectly to make the ceremony and reception more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was professional, organized, friendly, and made our day run smoothly. I also got compliments from friends about how organized Michelle was compared to other wedding coordinators they had worked with. We wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding and are beyond grateful for Michelle’s help to make that happen.