Coots Coordination

Monroe, OH · View map

About Coots Coordination

Coots Coordination is a wedding planning business operating out of Monroe, Ohio. Specializing in providing day-of coordination and partial planning for couples, they aim to eliminate much of the celebration’s stress. Their process involves tying all the loose ends together so that your big day turns out as beautifully as you have always imagined it would.

Ultimately, the end-goal for Coots Coordination is that you and your significant other can enjoy the day without worrying about any of it. To achieve this, they offer a couple of packages. These include the basic day-of package as well as the extended day-of package.

The basic package includes a consultation, planning meetings, vendor liaisoning, ceremony and reception coordination, plus a great deal more. With the extended offering, everything from the basic package is included plus a plethora of other perks. Some of the benefits include pre-wedding coordination, to-do lists, vendor referrals, mailing invitations, ceremony rehearsal coordination, and so much more.

Coots Coordination’s services are tailored with those in mind who already have much of their wedding planned, but need a little professional assistance.

3 Reviews for Coots Coordination

3 Coots Coordination Reviews

Alex
Alex Moritz

Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing Coordinator!

If anyone is looking for a wedding coordinator for their wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Coots Coordination! Y’all let me tell you, Amanda went above and beyond when it came to coordinating our wedding ... Read more day. While my family was also helping set up, I wanted to make sure they also enjoyed the day and had plenty of time to get ready! Amanda was truly such a blessing. I could trust that my family would be having a great time because Amanda was taking care of a lot of things behind the scenes! I’m a very organized person, but as I started to plan the actual day/timeline, I realized that I wasn’t going to be there actually setting up! That’s when I knew I needed someone I could trust to make everything look beautiful and the way I had envisioned it in my head. Meeting with Amanda a couple of times before the wedding was perfect. I was able to explain to her my vision for the wedding, and fill her in on details. Amanda coordinated our rehearsal and then sent me pictures the day of the wedding to let me know how things were going and to make sure what was being done was just how I wanted it! She also made sure that everything during the reception went perfectly. Amanda made me feel like an absolute princess, and I knew that while I was getting ready to walk down the isle, everything was taken care of! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding day come to life! 💕

J
Johanna

Married on 03/25/2017

Amanda Coots did such an amazing job coordinating our wedding day! I knew that Amanda would be perfect for the job with her desire to make the bride's day special and her attention to detail. Leading ... Read more up to our wedding day, Amanda asked specific questions to have an understanding of what we wanted the day to look like. The day was beautiful- and very stress free for me as Amanda worked with vendors and the venue to ensure everything was just as I wanted. After our wedding day, I found out about several issues that could have gone horribly wrong, thrown off the schedule of events, and put a damper on my wedding day, but that day I never even knew those things happened because Amanda took care of each thing and kept the day going smoothly. I would recommend Amanda for your day-of coordinator if you're looking for someone to make your day run smoothly and beautifully!

J
Jordan Baysore

Married on 03/30/2015

Wedding Day Coordinator

Amanda did a fantastic job from coordinating all the decor and set up of our outdoor wedding, making sure the wedding party was where they needed to be at all times, to thinking on her feet when a ... Read more gush of wind broke our communion glasses during the ceremony. Everything went smoothly and without concern, at least for me! I couldn’t recommend Coot’s Coordination any more!!

Coots Coordination FAQ