Copacabana Grill Catering

Arvada, CO · View map · Visit website

About Copacabana Grill Catering

Copacabana Grill Catering is a wedding catering service based out of Arvada, Colorado. This caterer is dedicated to providing an authentic Brazilian churrasco experience for you and your wedding guests. The owners of this company are originally from Brazil. They have over 10 years of experience and are ready to give you an authentic experience.

Cuisine
Copacabana Grill Catering specializes in buffet-style catering and plated BBQ lunches for you and your wedding guests. To ensure every guest can enjoy the food at your wedding, this caterer can accommodate those with gluten-free, lactose-free, and nut-free dietary needs. Couples and their wedding guests can enjoy restaurant quality food at any location of their choice! Wedding catering services offered include the following:

• Delivery

T
Teresa Pelagio

Married on 02/03/2019

Great food and service!

Great time with this catering! The food was delicious and everyone was super professional and pleasant. Will definitely use the again. Read more Great time with this catering! The food was delicious and everyone was super professional and pleasant. Will definitely use the again.

C
Courtnie

Married on 04/02/2015

Love the variety and energy of a Brazilian Steakhouse? So do my husband and I! :D We got married in Steamboat Springs, Co, and the only brazilian steakhouse-style caterer we could find was Copacabana ... Read more Catering -- and oh my goodness, they were the highlight of our reception. The meats were perfectly cooked and perfectly seasoned -- we ordered alcatra, picanha, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, brazilian sausage, lamb chops, grilled vegetables, caldo verde (an amazing Brazilian soup), and greek salad. Regis, the owner and head chef of copacabana catering, comp'd glazed pineapple and a couple skewers of chicken hearts (if you like em, you love em, and I do). He also procured the very specific beef cuts needed for brazilian-style grilling in grass-fed beef, and all the vegetables come from his in-company organic garden. AMAZING! And the incredible amount of food we ordered was, surprisingly, NOT HEAVY: an hour and some after dinner, my little, well-fed reception of 42ppl began dancing and continued for an hour past when the DJ was scheduled to quit! (Lucky my DJ was also flexible...). I loved working with Regis (fast, courteous, professional), my guests loved the presentation and deliciousness of his food, and, honestly, if he had a restaurant in Denver, I would regularly drive out to eat there. I kid you not, this catering company's food is THAT GOOD. If I were to go back now and plan my wedding all over again, I would definitely hire Copacabana Catering. In a heartbeat.

Copacabana Grill Catering FAQ