Hired? Booked

Cope Entertainment

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Cope Entertainment

Fun, Classy and Unique Events!

Professional DJ/MC services for the Sac Area & more. All-inclusive package give you options to customize your event and music, with "day of" coordination. You get over 12 years of wedding experience, and we guide you through the whole process. 5 star service at a moderate price! Out of town- OKAY!

All inclusive wedding package features:

· Creative and thorough pre-wedding consultation

· Expert MC Service for introductions, toasts, formal dances, etc…

· Clean and elegant sound system set-ups - all gear is standardized and top-quality!

· Wireless microphones

· Custom music selections for your ceremony

· Separate sound system for ceremonies

· Dancing to a wide variety of music emphasizing your requests

· A professional DJ with club experience, mixing capabilities, and over 500 weddings!

· A total of up to 6 hours coverage time, with overtime available!

Cope Entertainment – Unique, Classy, and Fun Events!

Call or e-mail to discuss your vision and to get a free quote! Or find us online at www.CopeEnt.com

73 Reviews for Cope Entertainment

73 Cope Entertainment Reviews

R
Ryan

Married on 06/15/2018

Matthew is a great DJ and an even better person. He is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. We had booked two DJ's prior to finding Matthew, only to have them flake. Matthew saved us and even ... Read more price matched the previous DJ, even though he was under no obligation to do so. Our only regret is that we did not find him first! Matthew went above and beyond, and I would recommend him for any of your music needs.

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/26/2018

Matthew was a great DJ, from the beginning planning process through the set up and day of. He kept everything moving and flowing throughout the night. Everyone danced and there wasn't anyone left ... Read more without sore feet the next day. After our wedding we received so many compliments about how much fun everyone had and how good the DJ and the music selection was. I would absolutely recommend Matthew to anyone. A professional from beginning to end.

T
Teresa

Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin with Matthew? My now husband and I live in Philadelphia but were getting married in Sacramento. He communicated with us responsively and timely regarding our reception being ... Read more held at Capitol Plaza Ballrooms in Sacramento; Matthew also has this awesome online portal that allows you to choose the songs and put in helpful information about your reception. He was so so professional and kind during this whole process and really helped make our day special! He called us several times to talk about the wedding and really made the reception about us and our tastes. During the process, I decided to go with uplighting at the reception, and he scheduled a meeting with my sister living in Sacramento to go to the venue and decide which uprights look best. During the reception, he even played the Philadelphia Eagles song at the request of my husband which really made our guests' night!! Those are just some of the things Matthew did to make this process easy and our special day so memorable. He is an incredibly talented DJ and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him and his services!!!