Copper Kitchen

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Copper Kitchen

Copper Kitchen Inc is a full-service catering business based in Baltimore, Maryland. They offer unforgettable events by using locally-sourced ingredients to create custom, delicious menus for their clients. With a tasty creative flair and expertise, owners Jen DeVos and Chef Kevin Miller are committed to providing one-of-a-kind cuisine for every wedding and event they cater to.

Cuisine
Copper Kitchen offers an array of custom menus for their clients to choose from, all produced from local farms and purveyors. From full-service, on-site catering, they can accommodate both the intimate and the extravagant wedding. They offer specialty cuisine from American to Italian. Their services include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related items, the caterer also offers a variety of wedding decor items and bar services. These include:

• Chairs

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot recommend Copper Kitchen highly enough. They flawlessly executed immaculate food, cocktails and mocktails for 310 guests at our tented farm wedding, including the most gorgeous rustic raw bar ... Read more I have ever seen. I have had positive feedback from more friends than I can keep track of - many of whom are chefs, food writers, or purveyors in their own right - that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Not only was the quality fabulous, there were dozens of details that made it feel special and personally tailored to our style and ambience, and Jen and Kevin seemed to take as much joy in actualizing our vision as we did in dreaming it up. They are also extremely flexible with any unforseeable changes (I requested rosé three days before the event and changed the guest count meaningfully twice) without a trace of reluctance or inconvenience, for which I am extremely grateful. I would trust them with any important event and recommend them wholeheartedly.

Alex
Alex

Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious and SO accommodating!!

Jen Devos is the best! She made our entire day a breeze, and even accommodated a whole bunch of food allergies (including making my cake gluten free- AMAZING!). While we had a bumpy start (our ... Read more original catering manager left the team), Jen ensured that everything was handled smoothly, and helped me feel 100% confident in the process. It is worth noting that their food is DELICIOUS and their presentation is GORGEOUS. I cannot say enough good things about Copper Kitchen- spectacular!

E
Emma

Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible & memorable food for our wedding day!

My husband and I hired Copper Kitchen to cater our wedding at the Winslow Room – one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We were lucky enough to work with Jen Barbier, who was responsive ... Read more and helpful every step of the way. She was so patient and accommodating with our tons of questions and menu changes, and she was also so helpful in picking out our linens and arranging other rentals. We can’t say enough wonderful things about Jen! As two people who love food, my husband and I were drawn to Copper Kitchen because they didn’t feel like a cookie-cutter caterer. We wanted food that our guests would remember, and they delivered! The food was spectacular and the presentation was gorgeous. One of the hardest parts about planning our wedding was trying to narrow down what we would choose for our menu – because everything was so delicious! The service Copper Kitchen provided on our wedding day was wonderful – as the bride and groom, we had one specific server looking out for us throughout the night, including a special plate of hors d’ouevres ready for us when we arrived for cocktail hour. The team even packed up two full meals for my husband and I to take with us at the end of the night! If Copper Kitchen had a restaurant, we would be regulars :) Thank you, Jen and Copper Kitchen, for all you did to make our wedding day so spectacular!