Copper Roux

Lexington, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Copper Roux

Copper Roux is a rustic wedding venue located in Lexington, Kentucky. Set minutes from downtown Lexington, Copper Roux was established in 2015. The venue has a contemporary design with rustic elements, a custom bar area, and a wrap-around patio that features Copper Roux’s signature bourbon and equestrian theme, ideal for Kentucky weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Copper Roux can accommodate up to 150 guests. The venue has an open floor plan, which offers the flexibility to set up decorations and arrangements, and allows full use of the entire space. It is equipped with full audio-visual capabilities, including two TVs, microphones, projectors, motorized screens, and more.

Copper Roux hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The venue’s event planners consult with couples to understand their preferences and offer suitable options according to their budgets. They also provide event items such as décor, furniture, drapery, lighting, barware, linens, flatware, and more. Their full wedding-event services feature:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors allowed
  • Event planning
  • Pet friendly space
  • In-house catering including buffet, cocktail reception, family-style, hors d’oeuvres, and more
  • In-house bar service

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 10/21/2017

Shanna and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make the day spectacular, from the initial planning, to the day of. Shanna was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and was ... Read more quick to answer any questions, concerns, or changes. She was so sweet with our meeting for the taste testing and planning the set-up for the day. She was very patient and kind, as my fiancé was not able to make it, last minute, as he was in the hospital. She even packed a to-go box for me to take to him so he could taste the reception food himself. She worked so well with the rest of my vendors which made everything with set-up and the timeline for the day/night a breeze. There was no worry during our big day because they are so great at what they do. Everything was taken care of and we could just enjoy the day. And the food was delicious! We have heard so many compliments from our guests about how great the food was and how much fun they had! Highly recommend!!

Sarah
Sarah Goodwin

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Accomodating

I hired them for my December wedding, and so far they have made the experience easy and are willing to work with our budget and our particular tastes. Read more I hired them for my December wedding, and so far they have made the experience easy and are willing to work with our budget and our particular tastes.

V
Vrushali Angadi

Married on 08/10/2019

These guys are excellent! I would highly recommend their services to anyone, without doubt!

Shanna and her team are the most professional and accommodating team that we have worked with. We were pretty clueless coming into this process of "wedding planning". Shanna was extremely helpful in ... Read more making arrangements and guiding us through this complex process in the most efficient manner. My husband and I had tight schedules to work around and Shanna made sure she could accommodate our schedules to take us through planning. She was always prepared for every meeting and was five steps ahead of us; which made any decision-making super-easy for us...it was like sitting through the most comprehensive and user-friendly checklist. The day of the wedding could not have been smoother even if we tried, and it was all thanks to Shanna and her team. We had the most courteous and thoughtful wait-staff and bartenders, and of course Shanna was there every second to see it through. We had a wonderful wedding reception and it was all thanks to the Copper Roux team, they're the best!