Coral Gables Country Club

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Coral Gables Country Club

Coral Gables Country Club is a historic wedding venue located in Coral Gables, Florida. Originally constructed in 1924, this 40,000-square-foot complex gracefully blends traditional Mediterranean exterior style with elegant, classical interior finishes. Amenities include parking, patio and poolside private events, private suites and on-site international five-star cuisine.

Facilities and Capacity
Coral Gables Country Club offers four indoor and outdoor spaces and can accommodate up to 1,000 wedding guests. These spaces include a magnificent grand ballroom and three satellite banquet rooms. The Fountain Room features walk-out access to the courtyard and the Atrium Room features walk-out access to the pool patio.The Coral Gables Country Club ballroom is a perfect setting for groups as intimate as 100 or as large as 1,000 guests. Enjoy a luxurious sense of understated elegance with coral stone waterfalls, stunning crystal chandeliers, spectacular black marble foyers, rich Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, ornate Italian marble columns and cornice molding.

Coral Gables Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event planning. Couples may choose from the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs
  • Cake
  • Servers

Cuisine
Coral Gables Country Club offers on-site international five-star cuisine. Customized menus and all-inclusive menu packages are available. The Coral Gables Country Club is committed to providing the ultimate experience in ambience, cuisine and customer service.

Other Services
Coral Gables Country Club offers event planning as part of special events. Experienced event coordinators will oversee every detail, from initial planning to event execution. The club also offers membership to an athletic club that provides access to newly resurfaced tennis courts, upgraded amenities, updated fitness equipment and a refurbished pool and deck. Couples who book a wedding at the Coral Gables Country Club are granted a three-month membership to the club with full access to the gym, sauna, pool and tennis courts.

Location
Coral Gables Country Club is located near downtown in Miami, Florida on North Greenway Drive. This venue is located a short, 14-minute drive from Miami International Airport.

91 Reviews for Coral Gables Country Club

91 Coral Gables Country Club Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Venue

The CGCC did such an amazing job on my entire wedding. I had my ceremony, cocktail and reception there and everything turned out so beautiful! They were able to work with me to get everything I ... Read more wanted so that my event was perfect and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy!! The staff was all professional, polite and friendly. I worked with both Lissette (as my main point of contact) and Natalia (in the sales department) and they were amazing. I can’t say enough good things about this venue and I would use them again and again for any event!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/20/2019

Excellent!

CGCC was the perfect venue for our wedding. We loved the beauty, elegance, and decor that the Country Club had to offer. Our guests thought that the venue was gorgeous! Not only is venue spectacular, ... Read more but the natural beauty that surrounds it makes it that much better! The food was excellent and the service was superior. Lissette was the absolute best! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. She always answered my questions quickly, and was extremely helpful with putting our special day together. Words cannot say how thankful we were to have worked with her and her staff. They did a great job from start to finish, and we couldn't have asked for a better day! We were given a bridal suite for our reception that was stocked with food and drinks for us to enjoy and use when needed. We would highly recommend to anyone planning their reception!

Sketchysap
Altagracia

Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect Ceremony!

We absolutely LOVED having our ceremony in the Granada Gardens at Coral Gables Country Club! Cristina was fantastic! Definitely worth to hire a Day-of-Coordinator. We planned our wedding from out of ... Read more state and Cristina and Lorena in Sales were so helpful with calls and emails, to ensure we were set for success!