Coral Mae Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Coral Mae Photography

Coral Mae Photography is a wedding photography business based in Orlando, Florida that strives to make couples happy and comfortable throughout the whole process. They want to give you a unique experience that is tailored to your expectations so that you can relive each special moment for years to come.

Experience
Owner and photographer Coral started Coral Mae Photography over seven years ago and has specialized in weddings and engagements for four years now. In the past she worked as a freelance photographer for a handful of photography companies and was also a photographer and trainer within the Walt Disney Company.

Coral's approach is very laid-back and fun, using her charismatic and energetic personality to get to know each couple and make them feel at ease. She pays close attention to detail in order to give you emotional and personal images. Coral Mae Photography will also give you a basic photo timeline that specifies how much time is needed to capture each portion of your wedding day. These are the services they offer:

• Free consultations

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 04/28/2018

If I could give Coral more than 5 stars, I absolutely would! I could not be happier that we chose her as our wedding photographer. Besides the amazing photos she takes, Coral is so much fun and easy ... Read more to work with! We met up four times throughout our wedding planning - the initial consult, the engagement shoot, a pre-wedding refresher, and the wedding- but honestly, it felt like we had known her for years. I even had guests ask me if I had hired a friend of mine because we got along so well. Having the engagement shoot included was a huge bonus, and really helped my husband and I become comfortable in front of the camera and get to know Coral a bit more. The day of our wedding we were completely comfortable with her. The day of the wedding Coral was my lifeline. I was super stressed out about our timeline, especially because we did not have a coordinator, but Coral kept my mind at ease! She would keep us on track, and if we fell a little behind she would have a solution to get us back on track! To top it all off the photos are AMAZING. She has a great eye for finding the most beautiful shots. Her use of natural light is stunning, and she really made us look good! I love that her photos are natural and not over-edited, they are just us! Photography is a very important part of the wedding day, as it will ensure you have memories to look back at after many years. I completely trusted Coral with capturing our memories and she surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Coral for anyone looking for someone to capture any special moments.

M
Michaela Slatinková

Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing :)

From a wedding photographer point of view, I have to say that Coral is an amazing professional. She is a very nice person. She does take not only amazing pictures but she is able to relax you to enjoy ... Read more shooting at maximum level and you even don`t know she takes pictures of you. We had really fun during our wedding shooting. We could not stop laughting and I would repeat that again. I really recommend to hire Coral as your wedding photographer. :) You would not regret at all!

E
Erin

Married on 12/29/2018

More than just a photographer

I wish I could give Coral more than 5 stars! She became more than just a photographer for our wedding. When the guys weren't on schedule (shocker) she made arrangements to the day to accommodate all ... Read more of our photography expectations. And when my dress broke, she stepped up to make sure that not only did I not flash anyone, but that I felt beautiful and secure. Bonus, she handles families like a champ. Bonus, she is hilarious and such a joy to work with. Thank you Coral for making our wedding so special. Andrew and I will forever be grateful.