Corina Alex Events

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About Corina Alex Events

Corina Alex Events is a premier design and full service planning company. With services streching up and down the East Coast from Connecticut to Miami Beach. We specialize in flawless event coordination, as it is our sole mission to bring your vision to life. Through meticulous attention to detail, professionalism, and pure excitement, Corina Alex Events makes each occasion a spectacular experience.

Whether it's Full Service Planning or Day-Of Coordination you are looking for, we customize our packages to fit you service needs.

4 Reviews for Corina Alex Events

4 Corina Alex Events Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 11/12/2016

Corina is like your fairy godmother (except younger & much prettier)! She absolutely saved me when i was drowning in wedding planning chaos! I was planning a destination wedding which automatically ... Read more adds additional layers of stress, when things had hit critical mass. I contacted Corina & INSTANTLY she went into wedding planner extraordinaire! I will never forget when she said to me, "from this point forward you are no longer the planner but now the bride and I will become the planner." If I could have reached through the phone and hugged her, I would have. From that moment forward she picked up all of the pieces and SEAMLESSLY put them all together! She thought of details that I would have never even known to think about or ask. I had a lot of ideas and visions started and she was able to pick up where i left off and hit the ground running. Every last detail came to life exactly how i imagined and in some cases, even better thanks to her!! Her attention to detail was amazing and it was like she read my mind! She was always 10 steps ahead and no detail went undone! She coordinated all of our MANY vendors; there is NO WAY a bride would be able to do what she did! If it wasn't for her, my wedding would not have been half of what it was!! There are not enough "thank you's" in the world to be able to repay her for saving me from wedding planning hell & allowing me to transition into the role of bride!! My only regret was that I didn't hire her sooner! She was AMAZING to work with -- always answered emails & phone calls, was quick to respond, followed through, detail oriented, always smiling (!) and was just a ball of positive energy that was welcomed in the midst of chaos and stress! Whether you are looking for a full service planner or day of services, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CORINA ALEX EVENTS!! You will NOT be disappointed!!! Thank you Corina from the bottom of our hearts!! XX Jennifer + Alex. The Raleigh Hotel. Miami, FL. 11.12.16

User4043264

Event date: 11/10/2013

Corina! What can we say! You did such an amazing job helping us plan our daughters sweet 16 from the beginning to the end. From designing the theme and invites to all the fine details in ... Read more decorating, it turned out to be such a great event for our daughter and all her guests. Plus your spunky energy and personality that is so contagious! Thank you again for all your creativity and professional help.

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/12/2013

Corina Alex helped us out tremendously the 6 weeks leading up to our wedding and the day of! We were so grateful to have Corina keeping in contact with our vendors, and just making sure everything ... Read more went as smoothly as possible. There's many good reasons to look into a planner. She thought of things we wouldn't normally have and was detailed to perfection. We were really able to get into 'wedding mode' the few weeks leading up to our big day without worry. It's just an added plus that she's an awesome person and truly passionate about event planning!