Corinthian Transportation

San Jose, CA · View map

About Corinthian Transportation

Corinthian Ground Transportation is a full service transportation company with solutions for all your ground transportation needs, we have been in business for over 20 years and strive to be the best in the industry.

Corinthian Ground Transportation has the perfect vehicle for any occasion. Stretch limousines with elegant interiors will have the party started as soon as you step on board. We offer many stretch options, including town cars, Escalades, SUV's as well as the ever popular H2 Hummer. For larger groups, try one of Corinthian's party busses, which come fully equipped with club lighting, flat panel televisions and stereos with auxiliary input jacks.

For your corporate transportation needs, Corinthian provides town car service for everything from airport transfers to executive transportation. As a value added benefit, you can include Corinthian's employee transportation to shuttle your employees from mass transit locations to your campus. Shuttle service is also available for any corporate event.

768 El Sombroso Dr,

San Jose, CA 95123

(408) 377-5466

10 Reviews for Corinthian Transportation

10 Corinthian Transportation Reviews

C
Crissy

Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I booked Corinthian Transportation for a 30 passenger party bus on our wedding day last month. They offered the best rate I could find (try to book them from a Bay Area wedding fair if ... Read more you can)! I was in contact with Lani majority of the time regarding our reservation, and she was very helpful. The memories during our transportation from our ceremony to reception were actually some of my favorite memories of our whole wedding day! The party bus is massive, the round seating was very comfortable, they offered water and champagne, and we were able to play our own music. We transported all of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, photographer and videographer, and we had our own mini party before the reception! It was the one time we were able to spend with just our wedding party alone and we all had a blast! Would highly recommend Corinthian Transportation for party bus rentals!

K
kalindi

Married on 08/20/2016

Corinthian Transpiration were great and easy to work with. From requesting the quote online which only took 10-15 minutes to speaking with them on the phone, everything was smooth. I did not get the ... Read more opportunity to step on the shuttle but from what I heard from my guests, they enjoyed the shuttle ride to the venue and back to the hotel. I really liked that they provided a one-way route options rather than forcing a minimum of say four hours to use them. That helped lower the costs significantly.

C
Cameron

Married on 05/02/2015

The shuttle service they provided was great! They called the venues ahead of time to make sure they knew all the rules and access codes. We didn't have to do anything! The day of, they treated our ... Read more shuttle liaison with the utmost respect, and everything was on time. We loved these guys, and Jason was very helpful.