Cornerstone at W&W

Apalachin, NY · View map

About Cornerstone at W&W

I began creating and developing our grounds in 1993, not knowing what it would be today. I wanted a place in our nursery and garden center where I could showcase our resume, a place to enjoy our grounds, leave something behind for future generations and inspire guests to garden. Nestled amongst mature landscaping in a park-like setting, Cornerstone, an outdoor venue, offers waterfalls with streams, architecture, garden art, fire pits, a pond, a large patio, tent areas, beautiful gardens and plenty of photo opportunities. All created with function, sustainability and a grand plan which is sure to evolve for years to come. So, if you're looking for that unique venue to create a multitude of memories, we invite you to experience Cornerstone at W & W.

5 Reviews for Cornerstone at W&W

5 Cornerstone at W&W Reviews

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely stunning!!

This venue is stunning off the bat. Then add an amazing staff and the easiness of booking and having the wedding here and it was amazing! Definitely the best location around! I will add photos once ... Read more once we get them!

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Venue

What an absolutely beautiful venue Cornerstone was! Kurtis and I couldn’t have pictured our wedding anywhere else. We had our ceremony, reception and all our pictures taken there! Cassandra was ... Read more wonderful to work with, she made sure that our Every T was crossed during the planning process. Cornerstone had Cassandra, Ken (the owner) and multiple other workers there on the day of to make sure everything went off without a hitch. This venue was perfect in every way and we are so happy we found this hidden gem!

C
Channelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend

Cornerstone was a dream come true wedding venue! My husband and I are still receiving compliments on our wedding! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Cassandra was amazing to work with as well as W&W’s ... Read more owner, Ken! Highly recommend this one of kind venue.